Chrom will not marry *spoilers*

#1MayowhipPosted 2/20/2013 2:38:04 PM
I don't know what is happening here but I have chrom x sumia with an S rank before the chapter 11 battle however, when I finish the fight I don't get any of the marriage scene stuff with them. I have finished the battle 2 times now and still he marries the no named girl (as far as I can tell) I am going to try again a third time. If anyone can please help me I would greatly appreciate it.
#2DoomerangPosted 2/20/2013 2:40:14 PM
Did you actually wait past the save scene to see who carries your baby in, or did you just assume that you married the generic girl based on the little cutscene post-battle?
---
Kenshin's the Beauty, Kaoru's the Beast? - Mister_Feeny
Would that make Shishioh the candle guy? - Gettles
#3jayman7Posted 2/20/2013 2:40:20 PM
... Wha... buh...

S rank = marriage. If the two are S-ranked, they're already married even if you haven't completed chapter 11 yet.

Have you actually watched the cutscene that follows all the way through?
---
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere
#4dadkwasherePosted 2/20/2013 2:42:25 PM
Even then, A-ranking with her automatically has you marry her unless you married someone else already. Sumia has priority over everone else.
---
Cod is like the Lil Wayne of games.
As Big Boss would say, "We need to find a more political solution. Tasty."
#5bladedaxePosted 2/20/2013 2:43:52 PM
They don't say who he marries during the cutscene at the end of chapter 11. All they say is something like, "but he knew who blah blah blah". Keep going until the cutscene for chapter 12 starts and you'll see who he married.
---
You get the option to skip the tutorial stuff, so you'll start right at the balls. - Jabodie