First Fire Emblem Awakening Draft Log

#1Brady672_AT_fanPosted 2/20/2013 6:36:21 PM
This is where you record your turn counts. Say how many turns it took you to beat a chapter, and the penalties. I'm going to post the rules, the drafts, and the penalty scores.

General Rules
-You select a character from the game and "draft" them into your army.
-Only drafted characters may be used without penalty
-If you use an undrafted character, this will result in a penalty. Depending on the character and timing of said character, you will add points to your turn counts.
-Draft Runs are judged by the amount of turns it takes to beat the game. The less turns you have, the better chance you have of winning.
-There is an honor system, please be totally honest, it's just a fun competition.

Here are the special rules:

Awakening Rules
-Hard/Classic only
-Chrom and Avatar can be used, but Avatar is limited (I will talk about this later)
-Avatar CANNOT marry (you can get as many A supports as you like, but no S)
-Frederick trivializes a lot of game, so he's forbidden from being drafted.
-Lucina MUST be drafted in order to use her.
-Using Pair Up (or even dual attack/support, which is when units are adjacent_ with an undrafted character will result with a penalty.
-When you draft a mother, you also draft her child.
-Getting child characters is your choice, they will add to your turn count, so you have to decide if the kid is worth the turns.
-All automatically unlocked Paralouges must be done (Paralouges 1-4 and 17, doesn't matter if you didn't draft the character you may recruit there.)
-All mandatory paralouges must be completed within two chapters of receiving them. That means if you get one after Chapter three, you must do it before doing chapter 5. If you do not, you suffer a 20 turn penalty and for each chapter you don't do it, it's another 20.
-No Spotpass units/items/chapters/anything
-You can only pair people you drafted (and Chrom, but if you didn't draft an eligible partner, he gets the village girl)
-No dlc, Spotpass, ore Risen fights. If a Risen is standing on a store you need to go into, well sorry, but you're SOL (You may dismiss spotpass teams though, no buying or recruiting!).
-You can buy whatever you want from wherever you want.
-No barracks. You may get an unfair advantage.
-Sparkling Tiles are okay, but you can't use the items.
---
I'm not Superman, that's for sure. And I'm not Batman or Spiderman or Aquaman or a wolfman or a merman. I'm not brahman or common or ramen, either.
#2Brady672_AT_fan(Topic Creator)Posted 2/20/2013 6:38:10 PM
This list describes the penalties of when you use a character. If you drafted one of these characters, then ignore their name.

Premonition
None

Prologue
Frederick - 2 turns
Lissa- 1 turn

Chapter 1
Frederick- 3 turns
Lissa- 1 turn
Sully/Virion- 2 turns each

Chapter 2
Frederick- 4 turns
Lissa- 2 turns
Sully/Virion/Stahl/Vaike- 3 turns each
Miriel- 2 turns

Chapter 3 NOTE: From this point on, I suggest you bench anyone undrafted.
Frederick- 5 turns
Sumia- 2 turns
Kellam- 3 turns
Lissa- 2 turns
Others- 3 points (you shouldn't bring them)

Chapter 4
Frederick- 5 turns
Others- 3 turns

Chapter 5
Frederick- 6 turns (always assume he'll be 6 from now on)
Maribelle- 2 turns
Rikken- 3 turns
Others- 4 turns

Chapter 6 NOTE: If they aren't drafted, don't recruit them. Kill them like anyone else.
-Panne- 3 turns
-Others- 5 turns (always assume others will be 5 turns from not on)

Chapter 7
Cordelia- 3 turns

Chapter 8
Nowi/Gregor- 3 turns

Chapter 9
Libra- 4 turns (recruit him so he doesn't take up kills and helps your turn count)

Chapter 11
Olivia- 5 turns

Chapter 12
Cherche- 5 turns

Chapter 13
Henry- 5 turns

Chapter 15
Say'ri- 5 turns

Chapter 23
Basilio/Flavia- 6 turns

Paralouge 1
Frederick- 5 turns
Donnel- 2 turns
Others- 3

Paralouge 2-3
Frederick- 6 turns
Others- 3 turns

Paralouge 4
Anna- 4 turns

Paraloge 17
Others (including Frederick)- 6 turns
---
I'm not Superman, that's for sure. And I'm not Batman or Spiderman or Aquaman or a wolfman or a merman. I'm not brahman or common or ramen, either.
#3Brady672_AT_fan(Topic Creator)Posted 2/20/2013 6:39:00 PM
PhrenzZephyr
Tharja->Noire
Henry
Sully->Kjelle
Vaike
Nowi->Nah

NeoMillennium
Sumia->Cynthia
Ricken
Lon'qu
Lucina
Gregor

jrmmd2008
Cordelia->Severa
Maribelle->Brady
Panne->Yarne
Gaius
Virion

Voidtemplar
Olivia->Inigo
Anna
Stahl
Miriel->Laurent
Libra

WestbrickIII
Lissa->Owain
Tiki
Cherche->Gerome
Kellam
Say'ri
---
#4iammaxhailmePosted 2/20/2013 6:39:22 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#5VoidtemplarPosted 2/20/2013 6:47:33 PM
Premonition (2/2): Pair up, Chrom one-rounds.

Prologue (5/7): Female Avatar, +Spd/-Luck. Named Vin, build is loli, hair is black.
Well on my first try I got a 5 turn without Frederick, so Iím probably just going to run with it. One terrible level up (only Mag), but the others were good. Just pair up and rush to the boss. Chrom fights first turn so Vin doesnít need to use a Vulnerary turn 2, Vin fights the other turns, one-rounding Mages at base. I see a 3 or 4 turn as possible but I feel no need to reset until I get one.

Chapter 1 (3/10): Easy enough 3 turn without Frederick. My Prologue levels were good enough to one round Barbs with Thunder, but thatís not even necessary. I finished on turn 3 player phase and you have a whole another enemy phase. Levels ups are pretty average in general, but thatís fine. Attack Myrm first turn, move onto Forest second turn, finish boss turn 3.

Chapter 2 (4/14): SoÖ.this chapter. Without Virion or Lissa, thereís very little healing to go around and you canít rely on dodging. Stahl with Vin head up. Chrom tries to nab some exp but heís weak. Miriel helps him out. Vin spends a turn on a northern fort to heal up and finish the other northern enemies. I see a 3 turn possible with ridiculous luck or maybe +Def asset.

Really thereís some minor AI implications even if undrafted forced units (like Ricken/Maribelle in Chapter 5) donít fight. Just ignore that? Or can make them free for those chapters.

Need to do some other non-FE stuff, but Iím interested in how the earlygame goes for others.
---
This sentence contains seven words.
This sentence does not contain seven words.
#6PhrenzZephyrPosted 2/20/2013 7:27:33 PM(edited)
2 turns on Premonition.

But really, this is a tag.

EDIT: 4 turns + 2 penalty for using Frederick = 6 turns on Prologue. Female MU, named Robin. Medium build, purple spiky hair.
Frederick rushed up to the left enemy then cut right to slaughter the rest of the map. Chrom didn't get much XP, which will bite me later, but oh well.
#7Brady672_AT_fan(Topic Creator)Posted 2/20/2013 7:16:41 PM
Sorry, but you're going to have to take those penalties. There's no way I can make it fair to those who have Maribelle and Ricken. Let one of them take the hit and use them the rest of the chapter maybe?
---
#8NeoMillenniumPosted 2/20/2013 7:34:24 PM
I forgot I had another copy of the game, so I'll use that cart instead.

Premonition- 2 turns.
#9VoidtemplarPosted 2/20/2013 9:25:47 PM(edited)
Actually, I have another question. What's the penalty for S Supporting Avatar (but not recruiting Morgan)? Or alternatively, am I forced to go Female even if I don't want to go Pegasus Knight?

If the penalty is huge and I am forced to go female, imo that's pretty lame since Chrom auto marries, but if it's the price for Galeforce, then I'll play around it. I was going to go Sage, but if I gain turns because I have to keep Chrom away from Avatar then I'm going Galeforce to make up for it. >_>
---
This sentence contains seven words.
This sentence does not contain seven words.
#10alexchernPosted 2/20/2013 9:25:20 PM
Voidtemplar posted...
Actually, I have another question. What's the penalty for S Supporting Avatar (but not recruiting Morgan)? Or alternatively, am I forced to go Female even if I don't want to go Pegasus Knight?

If the penalty is huge and I am forced to go female, imo that's pretty lame since Chrom auto marries, but if it's the price for Galeforce, then I'll play around it. I was going to go Sage, but if I lose turns because I have to keep Chrom away from Avatar then I'm going Galeforce to make up for it. >_>

You don't have to actually activate the support conversation, you know. As long as you don't see the support conversations between FMU and Chrom, they won't marry.
---
FC BLACK
4040 5313 0933