This game should be renamed "Fire Emblem: Galeforce".

#1saturn_frogurtPosted 2/21/2013 2:59:49 AM
Yeah...
---
- Swap God for a janitor, rot in a jar of dog paws -
Put a pinch of sage in your boots, and all day long a spicy scent is your reward.
#2SquareSidePosted 2/21/2013 3:02:43 AM
Yeah, was just reading up on this. But I don't want Sumia to be a Dark Flier. D: I want to say screw it!
---
PSN XBL n'' - SquareSide
True 3DS Ambassador. Not a scrub who came in late and saved a buck.
#3pizzaman95Posted 2/21/2013 3:06:15 AM
SquareSide posted...
But I don't want Sumia to be a Dark Flier. D:

She doesn't have to stay as a Dark Flier, she just has to be one long enough to get the skill.

Also, Fire Emblem: Wrath/Resolve.
---
This is where I sometimes put jokes, references and such.
#4SquareSidePosted 2/21/2013 3:10:52 AM
pizzaman95 posted...
SquareSide posted...
But I don't want Sumia to be a Dark Flier. D:

She doesn't have to stay as a Dark Flier, she just has to be one long enough to get the skill.

Also, Fire Emblem: Wrath/Resolve.

Oh yeah, thanks for the reminder.
---
PSN XBL n'' - SquareSide
True 3DS Ambassador. Not a scrub who came in late and saved a buck.
#5serenade696969Posted 2/21/2013 3:13:51 AM
SquareSide posted...
Yeah, was just reading up on this. But I don't want Sumia to be a Dark Flier. D: I want to say screw it!

Shes just needs to stay as a flier till level 15 then reclass her to something else
#6SefcaBlightPosted 2/21/2013 3:13:56 AM
i havent even used galeforce yet :3
---
I walk ten thousand miles, ten thousand miles to see you
myanimelist.net/profile/SephkaBlight | www.last.fm/user/SephkaBIight
#7FF_4everPosted 2/21/2013 3:14:57 AM
If anything, this should be Freddy Emblem

before turning into

Fire Emblem: Nosferatu
#8DemiseEndPosted 2/21/2013 3:34:52 AM
Fire Emblem Dark Dracoknight Sheeda and the Three Palladin of Light
Fire Emblem Archer Gaiden
Fire Emblem New Mystery of the Patria
Fire Emblem Genealogy of the Silver Sword
Fire Emblem Staves 776
Fire Emblem The Sealed Percival/Sword of Rutger
Fire Emblem Blazing Marcus
Fire Emblem Sacreth Stones
Fire Emblem Path of Titania
Fire Emblem Radiant Haar
Fire Emblem Sheeda Dragon(2 game being broken? wtfhax) or Shadow Rena
Fire Emblem New Patria of the My Unit
Fire Emblem The Happy Adventure of Frederick and Friends: Nosferatu Edition - Super Children Sex Thestoterone Arcade Edition - Matchmaker Ver.
---
Real Metal bounces their breast. Deal with it
#9KalanyrPosted 2/21/2013 3:48:27 AM
For the main story assuming you're playing normally, Galeforce is pretty close to irrelevant.

The only units who will in practice get it are those who start of as Pegasus Knights, and even then you won't reach level 15 in the promoted class until around Chapter 23 and even given that Sumia's strength and magic growth are to low to be an effective Galeforce user on average, she can only trigger Galeforce by picking off units weakened by others, and she's still too weak to do much with the extra turn. I haven't used Cordelia much yet, but I presume she'd be a bit more effective due to her higher Strength growth. That's still all of 1 effective Galeforce user.

You might do better with it if you're the kind of person who reclasses every female who can to Pegasus Knight as soon as they reach level 10 in their original class but frankly if you're trying to break the game you will break the game and this should not actually be a surprise to you.
#10ReddiusPosted 2/21/2013 6:01:45 AM
Kalanyr posted...
For the main story assuming you're playing normally, Galeforce is pretty close to irrelevant.

The only units who will in practice get it are those who start of as Pegasus Knights, and even then you won't reach level 15 in the promoted class until around Chapter 23 and even given that Sumia's strength and magic growth are to low to be an effective Galeforce user on average, she can only trigger Galeforce by picking off units weakened by others, and she's still too weak to do much with the extra turn. I haven't used Cordelia much yet, but I presume she'd be a bit more effective due to her higher Strength growth. That's still all of 1 effective Galeforce user.

You might do better with it if you're the kind of person who reclasses every female who can to Pegasus Knight as soon as they reach level 10 in their original class but frankly if you're trying to break the game you will break the game and this should not actually be a surprise to you.

Why people always speak of the "growth rates" When it should be about RNG (Random Number Generator). Growth rates are meaningless most of the time. X Unit can have good growth but if the RNG had been playing tricks on that unit.... it will be bad and the other way too.

In other words you coud have a Sumia with good str and mag if the RNG is good with you. I had seen units that are lucky enough to get 5-7 stats +1 up every level up. Which means there are good chances to get stats up in those :hard" to grow too since theres just 8 stats.

Even if you play Classic you can stil trick the RNG at the start of the battles. You can save before the start and make those unit close to level hit something and try again if they did bad.

Sooo my Sumia is stronger than Cordelia in every way, because I had her earlier and had more time to level stats.
---
If there's a will, there's a way.