So is Awakening the hardest Fire Emblem in the series?

#1tw1g_007Posted 2/21/2013 7:09:35 AM
I am no vet so I am just curious as to which FE could potentially surpass Awakening in its Lunatic+ mode? I'd prefer people who respond at the very least have Lunatic mode experience.
---
MH will have to wait and why do most GameFAQ'ers in the 3DS board have sex with their 3DS?
#2BedsheetGhostPosted 2/21/2013 7:10:55 AM
Not even close.

Thracia 776 says hi.

Of the ones released in the US, Radiant Dawn Hard Mode is far more difficult. Even it's Normal Mode is more challenging than Awakening.
---
My karma ran over your dogma.
#3Jashin_SamaPosted 2/21/2013 7:20:45 AM
The ability to grind as much as you want really nukes the difficulty. If you want, this could be the easiest Fire Emblem ever from the moment you can buy Reeking Boxes.
---
Who the hell is Zilong17? Probably Black Chaos Soldier's alt. - MegaSTV
#4Pervert_KuhnPosted 2/21/2013 7:21:46 AM
Except Reeking Boxes cost out the butt on Hard difficulty an up, so that's not a viable option.
---
The Official Almaz von Almandine Adamant of the Disgaea 4 Board
"****ing blocks...I'm gonna climb the **** outta you!"
#5EricxcPosted 2/21/2013 7:23:00 AM
Lunatic+ probably makes this game the hardest if you don't grind (but since you HAVE TO, its not the hardest then).
---
:3
#6GarohAdeptPosted 2/21/2013 7:23:32 AM
Thracia isn't THAT hard, it's more of a case of having lots of traps to reeeeealy screw up even an experienced player your first time through it. It's definitely one of the harder ones though.
---
The XBOX Region is full of fish pokemon. Cod i believe~ DeAcuerdo
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#7BedsheetGhostPosted 2/21/2013 7:25:25 AM
Pervert_Kuhn posted...
Except Reeking Boxes cost out the butt on Hard difficulty an up, so that's not a viable option.

Golden Gaffe DLC makes that no longer a problem.
---
My karma ran over your dogma.
#8Black_AssassinPosted 2/21/2013 7:26:46 AM
BedsheetGhost posted...
Pervert_Kuhn posted...

pay2win
#9TorajimaPosted 2/21/2013 7:27:48 AM
BedsheetGhost posted...
Pervert_Kuhn posted...

You can choose not to cheat, and then the difficulty ramps up quite a bit.
#10DemiseEndPosted 2/21/2013 7:36:44 AM(edited)
BedsheetGhost posted...
Not even close.

Thracia 776 says hi.

Of the ones released in the US, Radiant Dawn Hard Mode is far more difficult. Even it's Normal Mode is more challenging than Awakening.

Thracia's difficulty is way overstated considering how much of the mechanic is abusable to massive extent and how the game essentialy throws resources after resources in your face to the point that you can't contain the resource by mid game.

Late game its all about Staves. Ruling the staves trivializes Thracia late game, and 24 onwards might as well not exist

For SSS ranking, you need to get past the legendary MPB turncount and Xavier. Other than that, its a fun ride through the end of the warp coaster

i am a player so terrible i can't even beat SD first two stages consistently, and i give up on H2 FE12 in the chapter where Navvare joins, yet i manage to beat Thracia. That says a lot on how overstated it is.

Lunatic+ is perhaps potentially the most difficult if what you are saying, TC(the random ecounter) is true, but its more because L+ is a randomized mess of a game

If you want what they say "fair" and difficult, FE12 LR is the game
---
Real Metal bounces their breast. Deal with it