Fire Emblem Awakening Draft 2: The Reckoning.

#1Brady672_AT_fanPosted 2/21/2013 5:10:09 PM
This game is to be played by these lovely contestants:

Niddo
BobTDonut
Alexchern
bearclaw13
la_maynoease

The rules are the same, but I'll post them again here. If you have any questions, now's the time to ask.

General Rules
-You select a character from the game and "draft" them into your army.
-Only drafted characters may be used without penalty
-If you use an undrafted character, this will result in a penalty. Depending on the character and timing of said character, you will add points to your turn counts.
-Draft Runs are judged by the amount of turns it takes to beat the game. The less turns you have, the better chance you have of winning.
-There is an honor system, please be totally honest, it's just a fun competition.

Here are the special rules:

Awakening Rules
-Hard/Classic only
-Chrom and Avatar can be used, but Avatar is limited (I will talk about this later)
-Avatar CANNOT marry (you can get as many A supports as you like, but no S)
-Frederick trivializes a lot of game, so he's forbidden from being drafted.
-Lucina MUST be drafted in order to use her.
-Using Pair Up (or even dual attack/support, which is when units are adjacent_ with an undrafted character will result with a penalty.
-When you draft a mother, you also draft her child.
-Getting child characters is your choice, they will add to your turn count, so you have to decide if the kid is worth the turns.
-All automatically unlocked Paralouges must be done (Paralouges 1-4 and 17, doesn't matter if you didn't draft the character you may recruit there.)
-All mandatory paralouges must be completed within two chapters of receiving them. That means if you get one after Chapter three, you must do it before doing chapter 5. If you do not, you suffer a 20 turn penalty and for each chapter you don't do it, it's another 20.
-No Spotpass units/items/chapters/anything
-You can only pair people you drafted (and Chrom, but if you didn't draft an eligible partner, he gets the village girl)
-No dlc, Spotpass, ore Risen fights. If a Risen is standing on a store you need to go into, well sorry, but you're SOL (You may dismiss spotpass teams though, no buying or recruiting!).
-You can buy whatever you want from wherever you want.
-No barracks. You may get an unfair advantage.
-Sparkling Tiles are okay, but you can't use the items.
---
I'm not Superman, that's for sure. And I'm not Batman or Spiderman or Aquaman or a wolfman or a merman. I'm not brahman or common or ramen, either.
#2Brady672_AT_fan(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2013 5:10:23 PM
This list describes the penalties of when you use a character. If you drafted one of these characters, then ignore their name.

Premonition
None

Prologue
Frederick - 2 turns
Lissa- 1 turn

Chapter 1
Frederick- 3 turns
Lissa- 1 turn
Sully/Virion- 2 turns each

Chapter 2
Frederick- 4 turns
Lissa- 2 turns
Sully/Virion/Stahl/Vaike- 3 turns each
Miriel- 2 turns

Chapter 3 NOTE: From this point on, I suggest you bench anyone undrafted.
Frederick- 5 turns
Sumia- 2 turns
Kellam- 3 turns
Lissa- 2 turns
Others- 3 points (you shouldn't bring them)

Chapter 4
Frederick- 5 turns
Others- 3 turns

Chapter 5
Frederick- 6 turns (always assume he'll be 6 from now on)
Maribelle- 2 turns
Rikken- 3 turns
Others- 4 turns

Chapter 6 NOTE: If they aren't drafted, don't recruit them. Kill them like anyone else.
-Panne- 3 turns
-Others- 5 turns (always assume others will be 5 turns from not on)

Chapter 7
Cordelia- 3 turns

Chapter 8
Nowi/Gregor- 3 turns

Chapter 9
Libra- 4 turns (recruit him so he doesn't take up kills and helps your turn count)

Chapter 11
Olivia- 5 turns

Chapter 12
Cherche- 5 turns

Chapter 13
Henry- 5 turns

Chapter 15
Say'ri- 5 turns

Chapter 23
Basilio/Flavia- 6 turns

Paralouge 1
Frederick- 5 turns
Donnel- 2 turns
Others- 3

Paralouge 2-3
Frederick- 6 turns
Others- 3 turns

Paralouge 4
Anna- 4 turns

Paraloge 17
Others (including Frederick)- 6 turns
---
I'm not Superman, that's for sure. And I'm not Batman or Spiderman or Aquaman or a wolfman or a merman. I'm not brahman or common or ramen, either.
#3bearclaw13Posted 2/21/2013 5:12:21 PM
Let's do this (I am so going to lose)
---
Pride comes before a fall. Which means humility comes after a fall. So humility has something to do with skinned knees.
#4Brady672_AT_fan(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2013 5:13:11 PM
Using a random number generator, this is the order you will be selecting characters in:

Bearclaw13
BobTDonut
la_maynoease
Alexchern
Niddo

We will be selecting in a 1234554321 pattern, that means Bear->Bob->la->Alex->Niddo->Niddo->Alex->la->Bob->Bear->Bear->etc.
---
#5bearclaw13Posted 2/21/2013 5:14:51 PM
What are our classes.
---
Pride comes before a fall. Which means humility comes after a fall. So humility has something to do with skinned knees.
#6bearclaw13Posted 2/21/2013 5:16:27 PM
If were starting now then lon'qu.
---
#7Brady672_AT_fan(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2013 5:16:44 PM
I ask that you keep all the lists, even those who aren't yours, in your post to keep this list clean and orderly. I also ask when you take someone from the draft list, you delete them from there in order to prevent confusion. Assume Avatar and Chrom are on your list already. The order you're listed in after the character list from top to bottom is the order you will be selecting in.

Draft List
Lissa->Owain
Sully->Kjelle
Virion
Stahl
Vaike
Miriel->Laurent
Sumia->Cynthia
Kellam
Donnel
Lon'qu
Ricken
Maribelle->Brady
Gaius
Panne->Yarne
Cordelia->Severa
Gregor
Nowi->Nah
Libra
Tharja->Noire
Anna
Olivia->Inigo
Cherche->Gerome
Henry
Lucina
Say'ri
Tiki
Basilio
Flavia

Bearclaw13

BobTDonut

la_maynoease

Alexchern

Niddo

Choose wisely.

Also, if they don't vote within 12 hours without some special notice (like saying you won't be able to get on or whatever) you will be skipped. If you know you will not be able to get on, please leave a cluster of most wanted characters in a numbered list, and when it's time for your selection, I will add the highest numbered character that has not been selected.
---
#8bearclaw13Posted 2/21/2013 5:19:01 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#9bearclaw13Posted 2/21/2013 5:21:51 PM
Draft List
Lissa->Owain
Sully->Kjelle
Virion
Stahl
Vaike
Miriel->Laurent
Sumia->Cynthia
Kellam
Donnel
Lon'qu
Ricken
Maribelle->Brady
Gaius
Panne->Yarne
Cordelia->Severa
Gregor
Nowi->Nah
Libra
Tharja->Noire
Anna
Olivia->Inigo
Cherche->Gerome
Henry
Lucina
Say'ri
Tiki
Basilio
Flavia

Bearclaw13
Lonq'u
BobTDonut

la_maynoease

Alexchern

Niddo
---
#10Brady672_AT_fan(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2013 5:24:19 PM(edited)
bearclaw13 posted...
What are our classes.

Ah, yes:

Bearclaw13
Knight
Wyvern Rider
Fighter
You are locked to Male.

BobTDonut
Mercenary
Barbarian
Mage
You are locked to Male.

la_maynoease
Knight
Priest/Cleric
Thief
*You're Kellam*

Alexchern
Thief
Wyvern Rider
Troubadour
You are locked to Female.

Niddo
Wyvern Rider
Pegasus Knight
Priest/Cleric
You are locked to Female.

Again, Dark Mage didn't come up once. That's so weird.
---