Fire Emblem Awakening Draft 2: The Reckoning.

#61BobTDonutPosted 2/22/2013 8:59:58 PM
Just got started and here is what I have so far.

Premonition: 2
Prologue: 6
Chapter 1: 4
Chapter 2: 6

Because I can't remember and don't see anything in the rules about it, is it ok to use items from units that we are not using, as long as we don't use that unit?
---
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/black-dragonflight/Arpandaday/advanced
http://i.imgur.com/lPu0J.gif
#62NeoMillenniumPosted 2/22/2013 9:00:47 PM
BobTDonut posted...
Just got started and here is what I have so far.

Premonition: 2
Prologue: 6
Chapter 1: 4
Chapter 2: 6

Because I can't remember and don't see anything in the rules about it, is it ok to use items from units that we are not using, as long as we don't use that unit?

You can only use them outside of combat (CH. 3)
#63BobTDonutPosted 2/22/2013 9:08:15 PM
You can only use them outside of combat (CH. 3)

Well I am at least going to assume that I can take the axe off of Miriel and give it to Vaike in chapter 2, because that would just be silly to be screwed out of a weapon because the game wants to work on a character's personality.
---
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/black-dragonflight/Arpandaday/advanced
http://i.imgur.com/lPu0J.gif
#64bearclaw13Posted 2/23/2013 5:00:40 AM
Here's mine Premonition: 2
Prologue: 5
1:5
2:7
3:7
4:4
P1:5
---
Pride comes before a fall. Which means humility comes after a fall. So humility has something to do with skinned knees.
#65bearclaw13Posted 2/23/2013 5:45:20 AM
I want to post these before I forget.
5:6
6:8
P2:7
7:6
---
Pride comes before a fall. Which means humility comes after a fall. So humility has something to do with skinned knees.
#66bearclaw13Posted 2/23/2013 7:59:46 AM
P3:4
8:7
9:5
10:4
P4:6
---
#67NidtendofreakPosted 2/23/2013 10:02:20 AM(edited)
kjhajkjklasef accidentally saved over a file I didn't want to save over

Premonition: 2 turns, straight forwards

Prologue: 5 thanks at least 3 pair up attacks activating, 1 pair up block, 1 critical, and 1 miss that meant I didn't have to spent a turn healing myself. Naturally, the level ups on the time that took me 7 turns were basically perfect every time while these level ups were meh. >_>

Chapter 1: 6 turns. Stood on forts as long as possible, had Avatar pair up with Chrom when she couldn't take any more hits. Got lucky when the boss should have killed Chrom. Chrom and Avatar get C Rank Support!

EDIT: You're allowed to trade with undrafted units right? That's normally allowed in other draft games, and Lissa gave Avatar her healing item in Prolouge. If not, 1 turn penalty for "using" Lissa.
---
And so begins a tale of vengeance and betrayal. Destiny by sinner sought. Tragedy by power wrought. Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume.
#68NidtendofreakPosted 2/23/2013 1:39:23 PM
Chapter 2: 6 turns after a lot of resets.

Chapter 3: 6 turns. Could have kept resetting for 5, but it would require a lucky critical or dual strike. Don't really feel like it. Chrom and Avatar reach B support, I sell items I don't need, spend half of my money forging a bronze lance for Donnel in the future. Also buy a few tonics in preparation of the next chapter.

Chapter 4: 5 turns. Got lucky on turn 4, dodged 3 attacks that should have killed me. Buy another strength tonic, prepare to grab Donnel.
---
And so begins a tale of vengeance and betrayal. Destiny by sinner sought. Tragedy by power wrought. Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume.
#69la_mayonesaPosted 2/23/2013 5:18:08 PM
+Speed -Luck for reference

Premonition: 2 turns (duh)

Prologue: 6 turns +1 penalty for trading Lissa's vulnerary to MU.
I'm sure this can be done faster, but I've tried it several times and I'm just not getting dual attacks/criticals often enough to make it worth trying to save that one extra turn. On the run I was happy with I managed to get a lucky dodge to prevent having to use an extra dose of the vulnerary.
---
there is no excuse to show this episode 3 times in one week - Canti
So if adult swim were a gamefacks poster it would make the same topics too many times?-Zora
#70NidtendofreakPosted 2/23/2013 5:33:06 PM(edited)
P1: 13. I hate you Donnel. You've already made me great my choice. Only good thing is that you managed to squeeze out two levels, one of them perfect. To be fair, only Avatar and Chrom to help Donnel makes it so the enemies bog me down a lot in that chapter. But still, Donnel you better pay me back in spades. I'm talking Nonstop forged killing edge criticals once you start rolling. Chrom and Avatar get A support. Got an Arms Scroll from Anna, used it on Donnel + gave him a javelin. Sell Fred's Silver Lance to add 2 mt to the javelin.

Chapter 5 can go burn. Even with taking a hit for using Ricken I just don't have the space or killing power to keep people alive. I'm fine until turn 3, then I have to use Ricken to keep Maribelle alive, and the enemies pound whoever is unpaired out of Avatar and Chrom until they die. I really don't want to take a massive penalty for having to bring Fred in, but this is just stupid. Might madly try to use Sumia to bring those two completely out of the line of fire so I can focus on trying to kill everything.
---