Fire Emblem (series) fun fact of the day.

#1WestbrickIIIPosted 2/21/2013 11:13:30 PM
In the Fire Emblem 7 chapter Kinship's Bond, the object is to defend Nils. Using the mine glitch on a neutral unit, you can actually move Nils around! You still can't check his stats or use any weapons / staffs, but you can still trade and rescue units. If you try to use rescue, you'll discover that Nils has 52 Con, which means he can rescue anyone -- even Merlinus.

(Been playing this game for nearly ten years and just discovered this. So cool)

Feel free to post your own fun fact.
#2azn_boy150Posted 2/21/2013 11:36:38 PM
52? That's possible?!
---
I'm my own best friend and worst enemy. Often at the same time.
#3Is_CorruptedPosted 2/21/2013 11:39:37 PM
In Thracia 776 chapter 11, one event will make doors appear in the corridor leading to the inner court. If your units are placed where the doors are supposed to spawn, the doors spawn and God only knows what happens to your now disappeared unit.

It's AWESOME!
---
Marcus is the answer for anything except "best unit who isn't Marcus," but even then he is a strong contender. - PokeAMon
#4rhys855Posted 2/21/2013 11:44:40 PM
azn_boy150 posted...
52? That's possible?!

You would think it would stop at 25 :/
---
Official Kisame of the NUNS3 Boards
#5DemiseEndPosted 2/21/2013 11:46:13 PM
Wait what?

Galle and Galle's personal Wyvern guard AI was programmed to not attack Miledy, at least frequently allowed you to do some hilarious stuff which allows you to essentially ignore the wyvern reinforcement unless you need boots, and you can use Dancers for boots

FE7 is hard coded to 1 stats per level up
---
Real Metal bounces their breast. Deal with it
#6Is_CorruptedPosted 2/21/2013 11:48:35 PM
DemiseEnd posted...

Nope, that would be Radiant Dawn. I've seen empty levels in FE7.
---
Marcus is the answer for anything except "best unit who isn't Marcus," but even then he is a strong contender. - PokeAMon
#7DemiseEndPosted 2/21/2013 11:51:24 PM
Is_Corrupted posted...
In Thracia 776 chapter 11, one event will make doors appear in the corridor leading to the inner court. If your units are placed where the doors are supposed to spawn, the doors spawn and God only knows what happens to your now disappeared unit.

It's AWESOME!

They are pushed around in a random way
The door are pre destined iirc

I know you know about that but its amusing either way

And you can get 3 daim thunder and 3 thunder sword its prtty epik
---
#8SupremeZeroPosted 2/21/2013 11:51:43 PM
In the Fire Emblem 7 chapter Kinship's Bond, the object is to defend Nils. Using the mine glitch on a neutral unit, you can actually move Nils around! You still can't check his stats or use any weapons / staffs, but you can still trade and rescue units. If you try to use rescue, you'll discover that Nils has 52 Con, which means he can rescue anyone -- even Merlinus.

(Been playing this game for nearly ten years and just discovered this. So cool)

Feel free to post your own fun fact.

This is probably actually so that no one can rescue HIM.
---
There's always hope for better things in life. But you can't let anything, friend, lover, God himself, be your hope. You have to be your own hope.
#9randomsmashPosted 2/21/2013 11:56:51 PM
boss in sacredstones uses falcon punch
---
http://i.imgur.com/CkdtwFM.gif
#10DemiseEndPosted 2/22/2013 12:11:39 AM
Is_Corrupted posted...
DemiseEnd posted...

Nope, that would be Radiant Dawn. I've seen empty levels in FE7.

Misunderstanding

In FE7 the game limits stats per level at max of 1 which means IF you HACK them into 200(I had hack them to 200 once) it would still become 1 per level

Its been a long time so I need to retest it soon
---