So I'm marrying Nowi with MU and don't and stuck on which MU skill to pass on

#1MARKINGRAM22Posted 2/22/2013 10:44:55 AM
Not sure if I should go for wrath or counter. And I'm still kinda stuck on the specifics of counter(like don't you counter anyways or is it like you do the exact damage back and if you only have a 1 range weapon can you still counter if someone attacks from a corner?). I'm leaning towards counter since it seems like Morgan will have high health and could just rip though enemys.

Also I'm just curious if manakette Morgan is supposed to be clearly the most powerful one cause it seems hard to chose a normal girl even though I want to mix it up on various playthroughs.
---
"HEMP can't get you high unless you smoke a joint the size of a telephone pole!"-Dr. Ron Paul
#2MARKINGRAM22(Topic Creator)Posted 2/22/2013 10:45:37 AM
ignore the "and don't">_>
---
"HEMP can't get you high unless you smoke a joint the size of a telephone pole!"-Dr. Ron Paul
#3PhantomSentinalPosted 2/22/2013 10:50:29 AM
Counter deals back the same amount of damage you took, as long as the enemy is adjacent. Example. Enemy deals 30 damage, you deal 30, then you get your counter attack. It doesn't work with ranged though. I would go with Counter if I were you.
---
"Humanity doesn't need guardians anymore.We Dragons exist, because humans want us to exist"-Aphelion
#4MARKINGRAM22(Topic Creator)Posted 2/22/2013 10:53:42 AM
oh ok cool I'm ganna go with that. Also can can the Mankette and Taguel change classes and when(I know the kids can but, when?)
---
#5PhantomSentinalPosted 2/22/2013 10:58:33 AM(edited)
Level 10, same as any other class. They lose the ability to use their stone, and keep their type(so beast or dragon weapons still get damage bonus). Also they start at E in whatever weapon they get, so you might wanna keep some Bronze gear around(or use an arms scroll if you got a few). And they can change back into Manakette/Taguel class later if you want.
---
"Humanity doesn't need guardians anymore.We Dragons exist, because humans want us to exist"-Aphelion
#6xKYSxPosted 2/22/2013 10:58:50 AM
in most cases counter is arguably better in alot of scenarios. I know when I get streetpass teams I always check for users with counter because of a incident that I failed to check and end up getting hit back for almost 70% of my life made me go oh poop.

As for wrath, I love pairing this skill with vantage and going critical build or vengeance with wrath + vantage = nasty damage.
---
360 GT & PSN = xKYSx.
#7someonewhodiedPosted 2/22/2013 1:02:56 PM
Counter or Despoil. Depending on whether you want a gold farmer or you want an actually useful skill.

Swordmaster with counter, miracle, vengeance, sol, and lifetaker is troll.
---
3DS FC: 0044-2817-7751
XBL Gamertag: someonewhodied
#8guedesbrawlPosted 2/22/2013 1:06:36 PM
Go for counter, between those.
Nah is a tank character, so unless you give her a lightweight class, she won't be getting below 50% for wrath very often
---
Confession Time!
jRPGs are pretty much the best thing that ever happened to Video Games - Soanevalcke6