4 years ago#1
Just ordered a copy :)

But it won't deliver until March 18th for me :(
Read a Nuzlocke by me and a friend at: http://blue-heracross.deviantart.com/
Dubs>Subs

User Info: imthestuntman

imthestuntman
4 years ago#2
is it still 65 bucks on there? it was like 2 days after release.

User Info: MajinKogahazan

MajinKogahazan
4 years ago#3
No I got my copy for 39.99 from Amazon itself, it's other retailers and sellers that are selling at higher prices.
Dubs>Subs

User Info: CodeKyuubi

CodeKyuubi
4 years ago#4
Wow, March? I just went out on 2/6 to a Walmart (After looking through all the stores in my area) to finally find a copy. :I

Never knew there were still a bunch of people stubbornly waiting for amazon or gamestop or what have you.
The potential energy between a Falcon Punch and your face is infinity.

User Info: MajinKogahazan

MajinKogahazan
4 years ago#5
Well, I'm kind of on campus right now so I don't really have any means of getting a game from a store (otherwise I would). I could take the bus to the mall, but that seems like a lot of effort to go and check for a game that might not even be in stock. I don't have much spare time either. So hopefully my shipment arrives during Spring Break and not after.
Dubs>Subs

User Info: xLinkku

xLinkku
4 years ago#6
People still don't have this amazing game yet? Should've pre ordered guys... Should've preordered...
Official Fennekin of the Pokemon X/Y boards
3DS FC: Bryan 4296-3998-3033

User Info: scigeek101

scigeek101
4 years ago#7
xLinkku posted...
People still don't have this amazing game yet? Should've pre ordered guys... Should've preordered...

Yeah, a lot of good that does me when Gamestop still can't get enough copies to cover their pre-orders.

They lost out on this and all future pre-orders from me because when they don't have it on time, but Target does, my business goes to Target and Gamestop wonders why I am cancelling my pre-order.
If you want a friend in Washington, get a dog.
Harry Truman.

User Info: SupremeZero

SupremeZero
4 years ago#8
xLinkku posted...

Yeah, a lot of good that does me when Gamestop still can't get enough copies to cover their pre-orders.

They lost out on this and all future pre-orders from me because when they don't have it on time, but Target does, my business goes to Target and Gamestop wonders why I am cancelling my pre-order.

... GAMESTOP is losing your business because NINTENDO didn't give them enough copies?
There's always hope for better things in life. But you can't let anything, friend, lover, God himself, be your hope. You have to be your own hope.

User Info: katella

katella
4 years ago#9
SupremeZero posted...
xLinkku posted...

... GAMESTOP is losing your business because NINTENDO didn't give them enough copies?

Gamestop has a terrible reputation to begin with so blaming them whether its not their fault or not is OK in my book.
If ignorance is bliss, you must be orgasmic~
If I exist, female gamer's exist, deal with it.

User Info: Spikaya

Spikaya
4 years ago#10
scigeek101 posted...
xLinkku posted...

It's not GS's fault that they didn't get enough copies, mate.
I can't think of anything to put here, so I'll just have this meaningless sentence you wasted several seconds of your life to read.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. Amazon will have this game back in stock starting 2/26

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived