Amazon will have this game back in stock starting 2/26

#1MajinKogahazanPosted 2/22/2013 1:29:52 PM
Just ordered a copy :)

But it won't deliver until March 18th for me :(
---
Read a Nuzlocke by me and a friend at: http://blue-heracross.deviantart.com/
Dubs>Subs
#2imthestuntmanPosted 2/22/2013 1:31:03 PM
is it still 65 bucks on there? it was like 2 days after release.
#3MajinKogahazan(Topic Creator)Posted 2/22/2013 11:11:36 PM
No I got my copy for 39.99 from Amazon itself, it's other retailers and sellers that are selling at higher prices.
---
Dubs>Subs
#4CodeKyuubiPosted 2/22/2013 11:12:43 PM
Wow, March? I just went out on 2/6 to a Walmart (After looking through all the stores in my area) to finally find a copy. :I

Never knew there were still a bunch of people stubbornly waiting for amazon or gamestop or what have you.
---
The potential energy between a Falcon Punch and your face is infinity.
#5MajinKogahazan(Topic Creator)Posted 2/23/2013 8:34:01 AM
Well, I'm kind of on campus right now so I don't really have any means of getting a game from a store (otherwise I would). I could take the bus to the mall, but that seems like a lot of effort to go and check for a game that might not even be in stock. I don't have much spare time either. So hopefully my shipment arrives during Spring Break and not after.
---
Dubs>Subs
#6xLinkkuPosted 2/23/2013 8:39:03 AM
People still don't have this amazing game yet? Should've pre ordered guys... Should've preordered...
---
Official Fennekin of the Pokemon X/Y boards
3DS FC: Bryan 4296-3998-3033
#7scigeek101Posted 2/23/2013 8:43:19 AM
xLinkku posted...
People still don't have this amazing game yet? Should've pre ordered guys... Should've preordered...

Yeah, a lot of good that does me when Gamestop still can't get enough copies to cover their pre-orders.

They lost out on this and all future pre-orders from me because when they don't have it on time, but Target does, my business goes to Target and Gamestop wonders why I am cancelling my pre-order.
---
If you want a friend in Washington, get a dog.
Harry Truman.
#8SupremeZeroPosted 2/23/2013 8:47:53 AM
xLinkku posted...

Yeah, a lot of good that does me when Gamestop still can't get enough copies to cover their pre-orders.

They lost out on this and all future pre-orders from me because when they don't have it on time, but Target does, my business goes to Target and Gamestop wonders why I am cancelling my pre-order.

... GAMESTOP is losing your business because NINTENDO didn't give them enough copies?
---
There's always hope for better things in life. But you can't let anything, friend, lover, God himself, be your hope. You have to be your own hope.
#9katellaPosted 2/23/2013 8:52:18 AM
SupremeZero posted...
xLinkku posted...

... GAMESTOP is losing your business because NINTENDO didn't give them enough copies?

Gamestop has a terrible reputation to begin with so blaming them whether its not their fault or not is OK in my book.
---
If ignorance is bliss, you must be orgasmic~
If I exist, female gamer's exist, deal with it.
#10SpikayaPosted 2/23/2013 8:53:36 AM
scigeek101 posted...
xLinkku posted...

It's not GS's fault that they didn't get enough copies, mate.
---
I can't think of anything to put here, so I'll just have this meaningless sentence you wasted several seconds of your life to read.