Rate the Skill,Chapter 10: Astra and Swordfaire

#51SupremeZeroPosted 2/23/2013 9:11:56 AM
No mention that it works with Tomes also? I know that this is a strictly for Swords topic, but that makes Astra an S despite its low proc rate, imo

... Astra's weapon flexibility has been mentioned almost ever other post.
---
There's always hope for better things in life. But you can't let anything, friend, lover, God himself, be your hope. You have to be your own hope.
#52ToeppnerPosted 2/23/2013 9:26:19 AM
The proc rate of Astra is fine. End game skill caps around 40-50 depending on class and that works out to 20-25% of the time. So 1 in 5 worst case procs and seeing how almost every attack end game is *2 I find I see it proc almost every other attack. More then that would be WAY to over powered.
Is everyone making sure its top of the skills list? Because unless its not triggering because something else like luna or Sol is procing first then you should see it happen LOTS at end game.
#53guedesbrawl(Topic Creator)Posted 2/23/2013 9:35:24 AM
Toeppner posted...
The proc rate of Astra is fine. End game skill caps around 40-50 depending on class and that works out to 20-25% of the time. So 1 in 5 worst case procs and seeing how almost every attack end game is *2 I find I see it proc almost every other attack. More then that would be WAY to over powered.
Is everyone making sure its top of the skills list? Because unless its not triggering because something else like luna or Sol is procing first then you should see it happen LOTS at end game.

it's not ''top of the skill list''

there's a priority list between proc skills, sides Armshrift

i think the FAQ has it
---
Confession Time!
jRPGs are pretty much the best thing that ever happened to Video Games - Soanevalcke6
#54guedesbrawl(Topic Creator)Posted 2/23/2013 11:32:28 AM
Dance
---
Confession Time!
jRPGs are pretty much the best thing that ever happened to Video Games - Soanevalcke6
#55guedesbrawl(Topic Creator)Posted 2/23/2013 2:59:37 PM
I doubt there are many people who didn't have the chance to vote yet, but...while i am busy with school business you have your last chance to vote. i'll be doing the next chapter afterwards.
---
Confession Time!