Is this a good idea for Lissa?

#1A_MAZ_INGPosted 2/22/2013 6:02:12 PM
She's a lvl 1 sage, and I'm thinking about using a second seal once she hits lvl 16 so I can make her into a Valk, which far as I can tell is a more mobile Sage with (barely) better Defense and Res but worse Magic.

I'm on my first playthough by the way.
#2oshkoshbjoshPosted 2/22/2013 6:04:08 PM
Go for Dark Flier for Galeforce. If she doesn't make good use of it her son will.
---
We are here to laugh at the odds and live our lives so well that death will tremble to take us.
Pokemon White FC: 0046-6707-6929
#3Devil_Killer_JCPosted 2/22/2013 6:06:38 PM
That's not a bad idea really. Sage and Valkyrie use the same weapons, so getting weapon levels isn't a problem there. The stat cap for MAG may be lower, like you said, but that doesn't really mean too much anyways (most enemies have crap RES). She just won't be as mobile though rough terrain (like deserts and forests), but that's not a huge issue.
---
PSN: Devil_Killer_JCS
biohazardmercenaries.com
#4A_MAZ_ING(Topic Creator)Posted 2/22/2013 6:13:27 PM
oshkoshbjosh posted...
Go for Dark Flier for Galeforce. If she doesn't make good use of it her son will.

Won't she lose her ability to heal? I don't want to lost my primary healer for a long stretch just for Galeforce...
#5SharperKnivesPosted 2/22/2013 6:21:20 PM
A_MAZ_ING posted...
oshkoshbjosh posted...

Won't she lose her ability to heal? I don't want to lost my primary healer for a long stretch just for Galeforce...

you get more
---
People should not fear their governments, governments should fear their people.
#6Devil_Killer_JCPosted 2/22/2013 6:22:11 PM
A_MAZ_ING posted...
oshkoshbjosh posted...

Yup, she will.

There is an option though, if you have the gold. Recruit L'Arachel from spotpass. She has decent MAG, and is already skilled with staves. That way, you'll still have a decent healer, and you can work on galeforce with Lissa. (I'm assuming you haven't been using Maribelle, otherwise I'd suggest using her instead)
---
biohazardmercenaries.com
#7A_MAZ_ING(Topic Creator)Posted 2/22/2013 6:25:28 PM
Devil_Killer_JC posted...
A_MAZ_ING posted...
oshkoshbjosh posted...

Yup, she will.

There is an option though, if you have the gold. Recruit L'Arachel from spotpass. She has decent MAG, and is already skilled with staves. That way, you'll still have a decent healer, and you can work on galeforce with Lissa. (I'm assuming you haven't been using Maribelle, otherwise I'd suggest using her instead)

Ugh, I benched her because she pissed me off but she's capable enough (combined with Libra or Anna) to function as a healer so I can get Galeforce
#8Devil_Killer_JCPosted 2/22/2013 6:32:12 PM
A_MAZ_ING posted...
A_MAZ_ING posted...
oshkoshbjosh posted...

Yup, she will.

Ugh, I benched her because she pissed me off but she's capable enough (combined with Libra or Anna) to function as a healer so I can get Galeforce

Yeah, I know that feeling man. Except it wasn't her personality that pissed me off... It was getting 3 back to back 1 point level ups in a row, and a few "meh" level ups after that. Ugh...
---
biohazardmercenaries.com
#9Lord_VishanaPosted 2/22/2013 6:44:41 PM
Startbwith War Cleric for Renewal, then Dark Flier for Galeforce. End with Falcon Knight, flying healer with automatic self healing that can attack and heal in a sing turn is nice. :-)
---
In Soviet Russia... GREGOR SMASH YOU!!! 3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds
#10A_MAZ_ING(Topic Creator)Posted 2/22/2013 6:53:35 PM
A_MAZ_ING posted...
A_MAZ_ING posted...
oshkoshbjosh posted...

Yup, she will.

Yeah, I know that feeling man. Except it wasn't her personality that pissed me off... It was getting 3 back to back 1 point level ups in a row, and a few "meh" level ups after that. Ugh...

LOL that sucks, I've never had that happen with any of mine.
But it wasn't her personality to got her benched, it was that during the few times I made a strategic mishap or took a gamble that involved her, she ALWAYS dies. At least Lissa, even early on, could take a hit (Even before miracle).
So I after chapter 9, I was like "eff Maribelle, Libra's my new backup healer".

But looks like Galeforce and the fact I refuse to let Ricken marry Panne saved Maribelle