What is the best asset and flaw?

#1kawaiihiito94Posted 2/23/2013 4:29:36 AM
I am gonna start another run with female avatar but on hard this time. Normal became too easy and there was totally no need for strategy anymore. But I need help with the asset and flaw choices. In my normal run, I chose hp asset and luck flaw. Tips? :)
Thanks in advance!
---
My 3DS friend code: 2079 - 5913 - 0356 :)
#2Devil_Killer_JCPosted 2/23/2013 4:36:49 AM
It really depends on what type of character you want to make. Like, for example, you want a physical powerhouse type of MU, then STR as an asset and RES as a flaw will get you that type of character (and he'll be halfway decent at magic too, just watch out for enemy mages).

So, ask yourself, what type of MU are you looking to create? Magic user? Hybrid melee/mage? Tank? Hard hitting fighter? Then go from there.
---
PSN: Devil_Killer_JCS
biohazardmercenaries.com
#3kukingina2Posted 2/23/2013 4:37:53 AM
+Speed / -DEF
---
Anime is saved - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsWh8i9EY_U
3ds fc: 4940-5506-2047
#4kawaiihiito94(Topic Creator)Posted 2/23/2013 4:39:30 AM
Devil_Killer_JC posted...
It really depends on what type of character you want to make. Like, for example, you want a physical powerhouse type of MU, then STR as an asset and RES as a flaw will get you that type of character (and he'll be halfway decent at magic too, just watch out for enemy mages).

So, ask yourself, what type of MU are you looking to create? Magic user? Hybrid melee/mage? Tank? Hard hitting fighter? Then go from there.

I'm not so sure. I plan to reclass a lot to get the skills. But I might be a grandmaster/sorcerer/dark knight last.
---
#5ProdicalxPosted 2/23/2013 4:53:36 AM
It all depends on how you plan to play, but the best - in most cases is Resistance. Why so many people pick defense when physical damage is the most common in this game kind of baffles me. The only downside is that mages can always attack you back cause of their 1-2 range (obviously there are weapons to get around this, but they are few), and obviously mire mages can be a pain if they can actually hit you.

Anyway, so long as you choose one of the 2, you should be fine.
#6Devil_Killer_JCPosted 2/23/2013 5:09:48 AM
kawaiihiito94 posted...

I'm not so sure. I plan to reclass a lot to get the skills. But I might be a grandmaster/sorcerer/dark knight last.

Looks like you're going for a hybrid character then. +MAG, -RES is the most balanced setup you can make (55% STR and MAG growth with no speed penalty).
---
PSN: Devil_Killer_JCS
biohazardmercenaries.com
#7kawaiihiito94(Topic Creator)Posted 2/23/2013 5:20:31 AM
kawaiihiito94 posted...

Looks like you're going for a hybrid character then. +MAG, -RES is the most balanced setup you can make (55% STR and MAG growth with no speed penalty).

Hmm.. I see. Thanks :)
---
#8kawaiihiito94(Topic Creator)Posted 2/23/2013 5:21:21 AM
Prodicalx posted...
It all depends on how you plan to play, but the best - in most cases is Resistance. Why so many people pick defense when physical damage is the most common in this game kind of baffles me. The only downside is that mages can always attack you back cause of their 1-2 range (obviously there are weapons to get around this, but they are few), and obviously mire mages can be a pain if they can actually hit you.

Did you mean resistance as flaw?
---
#9SupremeZeroPosted 2/23/2013 5:55:21 AM
Prodicalx posted...

That's what the - is for.
---
There's always hope for better things in life. But you can't let anything, friend, lover, God himself, be your hope. You have to be your own hope.
#10kawaiihiito94(Topic Creator)Posted 2/23/2013 5:56:48 AM
SupremeZero posted...
Prodicalx posted...

That's what the - is for.

Okay. Thanks
---