Should they bring back the magic triangle?

#1imthestuntmanPosted 2/24/2013 12:14:52 AM
The light>dark>anima>light one. - Results (135 votes)
Yes
94.07% (127 votes)
No
5.93% (8 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Frankly i think magic is overpowered without this as a means of balancing it out. Anyome else?
---
Stormtroopers can shoot straight, the Tantive IV is evidence of this. Luke, Leia, Han, and Chewbacca all just have plot armor.
I do not count shadow dragon.
#2Huff n puff 20Posted 2/24/2013 12:16:20 AM
Only if it has actual meaning and there isn't a dominance in the triangle, like there always has been.
---
Think a NEXT will save you from BETA? Think again.
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8572968/1/Project-Ignition
#3imthestuntman(Topic Creator)Posted 2/24/2013 12:17:54 AM
Is there an imbalance in the melee one? Out of curiosity.
---
Stormtroopers can shoot straight, the Tantive IV is evidence of this. Luke, Leia, Han, and Chewbacca all just have plot armor.
#4OCShoesPosted 2/24/2013 12:18:37 AM
Personally, I think they should bring back the WTF triangle too. I actually liked the LDA and the WTF existing together.
---
Failure is unimportant. It takes courage to make a fool of yourself. -Charlie Chaplin
#5luxapolloPosted 2/24/2013 12:19:27 AM
I'm all for a magic triangle. Heck, even a double triangle with the anima elemental triangle from PoR superimposed on the traditional triangle. It gives me more reason to use a variety of tomes rather than just stock up/forge a select few.
---
"I have no patience for people who interrupt me when I'm busy doing nothing!" -Guy in Moonside
#6imthestuntman(Topic Creator)Posted 2/24/2013 12:20:31 AM
OCShoes posted...
Personally, I think they should bring back the WTF triangle too. I actually liked the LDA and the WTF existing together.

This i think would be good too, if they at least get the lda one though it gives more variety
---
#7KalanyrPosted 2/24/2013 12:24:17 AM
Voted yes but on the provision that the anima triangle comes back too. Does anyone who plays awakening ever actually use Fire magic outside of the first couple of chapters ? At least with the triangle Fire magic wouldn't be totally useless.
#8imthestuntman(Topic Creator)Posted 2/24/2013 12:26:08 AM
Kalanyr posted...
Voted yes but on the provision that the anima triangle comes back too. Does anyone who plays awakening ever actually use Fire magic outside of the first couple of chapters ? At least with the triangle Fire magic wouldn't be totally useless.

It is like they only included it as a formality

The current triangle:

Magic> weapon triangle> bow except on your turn.
---
#9Huff n puff 20Posted 2/24/2013 12:29:11 AM
Kalanyr posted...

Valflame.
---
Think a NEXT will save you from BETA? Think again.
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8572968/1/Project-Ignition
#10peter_888Posted 2/24/2013 12:29:22 AM
Kalanyr posted...

I did since I always see to have an abundance of fire magic when i was playing through the game.
---
I'm a gamer dang it, not a pc gamer or a console gamer, just a gamer.