Should they bring back the magic triangle?

#31SwampertOwnsPosted 2/24/2013 8:43:32 AM
Yes, dammit. I was wondering wtf was going on when I first tried having a mage duel in this game. :|
---
"To be defeated is to lose everything. Are you prepared for that outcome?" - Hawke, Advance Wars 2: Black Hole Rising
#32imthestuntman(Topic Creator)Posted 2/24/2013 9:27:22 AM
welkin_g posted...
occupation_bob posted...
You might be talking about this game, in which you may be right. I don't feel like looking into that now.

But you go play FE7 and give Dorcas or Bartre a Hand Axe and see how far you get. And if you do well, take a look at how many sword units you brought with you.

You're not going to get a lot of mileage out of axes if you use bad units. That's why you use guys like Hector, Raven, or Hawkeye. Only sword units I use in FE7 are the two lords. Why bring a swordmaster when they do less damage than axes and are locked to 1-range?

You would've had a stronger argument had you brought up FE6, but seeing as you think swords are actually good in FE7 I think you need to go back and play the game again.

When i beat hectors hard mode the only axe user i had was hector...
---
Stormtroopers can shoot straight, the Tantive IV is evidence of this. Luke, Leia, Han, and Chewbacca all just have plot armor.
I do not count shadow dragon.