Chapter 20 treasures?

#1akaadjiPosted 2/24/2013 2:13:55 AM
I only have one character that I've been training who has the ability to pick locks, so I need to choose either the left two chests or the right two chests. Which items are in each of them?
#2random_noobiePosted 2/24/2013 2:14:38 AM
uh, why? you could send the thief one way, then, rescue staff him over to the other set of chests.
---
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein
LoL IGN: nvmvoidrays
#3evilvideogamerPosted 2/24/2013 2:17:31 AM
As long as you kill the one thief on the right you have as much time to mess around as you want once reinforcements stop. Just dont step in walhart's attack range. ( He'll move to attack you)
---
swagodile for life
Black: 0432 7698 4556
#4akaadji(Topic Creator)Posted 2/24/2013 2:31:05 AM
Thanks for the suggestions. Honestly, I've never used Rescue so the thought didn't occur to me. As for there being plenty of time after the thief is dead, I did not know that affected things. Cool. Thanks.
#5CodeKyuubiPosted 2/24/2013 2:47:18 AM
If you're on Lunatic, if you get in the range of his bodyguards, he comes too. That complicates things more, when you're being besieged by a bunch of units with counter Warriors thrown in. If you're not overleveled, the level's gonna give you a rough time if you don't cut down Walhart.
---
The potential energy between a Falcon Punch and your face is infinity.
#6akaadji(Topic Creator)Posted 2/24/2013 2:51:34 AM
Not on Lunatic yet. Decided to work my way up to that slowly so I'm on base difficulty. It's easier than I expected but hey, I'm getting the hang of the game and that's what matters for a first run. That's something I'll try to remember though; sounds nasty.

Also it's super late and I'm dead tired so I just realized what was meant by killing the thief buying me time. I kill them on sight so I kinda forgot that he'd swipe all my prizes if I let him.
#7evilvideogamerPosted 2/24/2013 2:55:27 AM
CodeKyuubi posted...
If you're on Lunatic, if you get in the range of his bodyguards, he comes too. That complicates things more, when you're being besieged by a bunch of units with counter Warriors thrown in. If you're not overleveled, the level's gonna give you a rough time if you don't cut down Walhart.

Seriously!? Wow that might have cost me a run when I get my lunatic run there. Heck I eliminated everybody but him and his monks and pulled one ready for him to come but he didnt. Would not have expected to change that up on lunatic
---
swagodile for life
#8random_noobiePosted 2/24/2013 2:57:50 AM
akaadji posted...
Thanks for the suggestions. Honestly, I've never used Rescue so the thought didn't occur to me. As for there being plenty of time after the thief is dead, I did not know that affected things. Cool. Thanks.

rescue staves are good for mobility.

you'll need them if you if you want to get all the treasure in chapter 21. trust me. you'll see why when you get there.
---
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein
#9evilvideogamerPosted 2/24/2013 3:00:29 AM
random_noobie posted...
akaadji posted...

rescue staves are good for mobility.

you'll need them if you if you want to get all the treasure in chapter 21. trust me. you'll see why when you get there.

21 seems so easy. Till those reinforcements... and then you realize why all those stairs are unnreachable and you cry internally
---
swagodile for life
#10random_noobiePosted 2/24/2013 3:29:44 AM
evilvideogamer posted...
21 seems so easy. Till those reinforcements... and then you realize why all those stairs are unnreachable and you cry internally

yep.

i didn't notice the stairs until that happened.
---