Paralogue 2

#1cooxncookiesPosted 2/24/2013 5:14:07 AM
I'm doing Paralogue 2 on Lunatic mode, and a brigand invaded the village. If i talk to Anna will she still be recruitable later on even with that village gone?
#2SpikayaPosted 2/24/2013 5:15:43 AM
A different Anna is recruitable in P4, so yeah, if you don't get to Anna and the village in time you'll still get her later.
---
I can't think of anything to put here, so I'll just have this meaningless sentence you wasted several seconds of your life to read.
#3cooxncookies(Topic Creator)Posted 2/24/2013 5:17:59 AM
Spikaya posted...
A different Anna is recruitable in P4, so yeah, if you don't get to Anna and the village in time you'll still get her later.

Ahh so the Anna in P4 is different to this one? And whether or not you save either has no bearing on getting her in P4?
#4SpikayaPosted 2/24/2013 5:20:47 AM
cooxncookies posted...
Spikaya posted...

Ahh so the Anna in P4 is different to this one? And whether or not you save either has no bearing on getting her in P4?

Nope. On my last run of that chapter I had a dumb moment and didn't save Anna or the village and I still got the other Anna later, sooo yeah... :/
---
I can't think of anything to put here, so I'll just have this meaningless sentence you wasted several seconds of your life to read.
#5MisterZebraPosted 2/24/2013 1:25:02 PM
Hey, do get any reward for saving this Anna? I always seem to get over there in time to save the village but not her. Am I missing out on anything if she dies?
#6KantonosoPosted 2/24/2013 1:27:27 PM
MisterZebra posted...
Hey, do get any reward for saving this Anna? I always seem to get over there in time to save the village but not her. Am I missing out on anything if she dies?

A Physic staff from the village.
---
PSN: Ranylyn. Mass Effect 3 Adept/Sentinel/Engineer
Currently Playing: Fire Emblem Awakening. Tactician: Ranylyn