Is making Cordelia as a sorcerer as a final class a bad idea.

#1kirbymaster101Posted 2/24/2013 6:04:31 PM
I never used nosferatu yet, and want to try out how broken it is. If, a sorcerer is a bad idea, I also have been using Sumia and Olivia. They all have galeforce.
#2LurkerkillerPosted 2/24/2013 6:05:42 PM
Extremely bad because her magic growth is awful while her strength growth is amazing.
---
LoL NA: Lurkerkiller
SC2 NA: Lurkerkiller.301
#3PKRockin531Posted 2/24/2013 6:07:23 PM(edited)
If you're willing to grind it out/use Spirit Dusts to get her Magic up then yeah, it'll be the best class for most of the crazy DLCs that will be released(outside of the ones that go out of their way to stop Nosferatu)
---
www.youtube.com/user/PKLucas531
#4FireDragoon18Posted 2/24/2013 6:10:52 PM
PKRockin531 posted...
If you're willing to grind it out/use Spirit Dusts to get her Magic up then yeah, it'll be the best class for most of the crazy DLCs that will be released(outside of the ones that go out of their way to stop Nosferatu)

They have that? Interesting, do you mind elaborating?
---
[Tu fui, ego eris.]
http://i.imgur.com/7dBe9.gif
#5emagdnEPosted 2/24/2013 6:14:02 PM(edited)
no

-1 Mag isn't quite as big a deal as -1 Str, especially not when she gets Armsthrift and thus, can use forged Avera's Night as much as she damn well pleases

and they don't, it's only the final boss of the latest DLC that's Nosferatuproof
---
I've never seen anything this beautiful in the entire galaxy... All right, give me the bomb. -Ultra Magnus
#6PKRockin531Posted 2/24/2013 6:14:49 PM(edited)
PKRockin531 posted...

Assuming you've beaten the game (spoilers):

There's a map where every turn both the enemies and your group are blasted by that attack Grima uses in that one cutscene that reduces everyone to 1 HP at the start of every turn. Using Nosferatu here would naturally only drain 1 HP per enemy, so you can't really tank on enemy phase when everything is a lethal blow.

As well as the above mentioned final boss of the last DLC.
---
www.youtube.com/user/PKLucas531
#7SharperKnivesPosted 2/24/2013 6:18:34 PM
if she got good mag growth in dark flier go for it. she'll have the speed for sure
---
People should not fear their governments, governments should fear their people.
#8TheLastBladePosted 2/24/2013 6:19:41 PM
She does way better as a dark flier. So yeah, you screwed yourself :P
#9FireDragoon18Posted 2/24/2013 6:23:35 PM
PKRockin531 posted...
PKRockin531 posted...

Assuming you've beaten the game (spoilers):

There's a map where every turn both the enemies and your group are blasted by that attack Grima uses in that one cutscene that reduces everyone to 1 HP at the start of every turn. Using Nosferatu here would naturally only drain 1 HP per enemy, so you can't really tank on enemy phase when everything is a lethal blow.

As well as the above mentioned final boss of the last DLC.

Huh, that sounds pretty damn brutal. I wasn't planning on using Nosferatu spamming anyways, but I'm glad to hear that they tried to counter it.
---
[Tu fui, ego eris.]
http://i.imgur.com/7dBe9.gif
#10IronTuskPosted 2/24/2013 6:26:06 PM
She's alright as a mage, but there are far better options.
---
https://twitter.com/arthurvonnagel