Is making Cordelia as a sorcerer as a final class a bad idea.

#11azn_boy150Posted 2/24/2013 7:28:41 PM(edited)
emagdnE posted...
no

-1 Mag isn't quite as big a deal as -1 Str, especially not when she gets Armsthrift and thus, can use forged Avera's Night as much as she damn well pleases

and they don't, it's only the final boss of the latest DLC that's Nosferatuproof

This is exactly why I don't get why people don't use her as a Sorcerer. Also, marry Cordelia with someone who passes down the Sage class for a Tomefaire+Armstrift+Galeforce+Infinite-Forged-Aversa's-Night-Spamming Sorcerer Severa.
---
I'm my own best friend and worst enemy. Often at the same time.
#12SharperKnivesPosted 2/24/2013 7:29:14 PM
azn_boy150 posted...
emagdnE posted...
no

-1 Mag isn't quite as big a deal as -1 Str, especially not when she gets Armsthrift and thus, can use forged Avera's Night as much as she damn well pleases

and they don't, it's only the final boss of the latest DLC that's Nosferatuproof

This is exactly why I don't get why people don't use her as a Sorcerer. Also, marry Cordelia with someone who passes down the Sage class for a Tomefaire+Armstrift+Galeforce+Infinite-Forged-Aversa's-Night-Spamming Sorcerer Severa.

...holy ****
---
People should not fear their governments, governments should fear their people.
#13Spiral55Posted 2/24/2013 7:31:14 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#14BhelliumPosted 2/24/2013 8:27:34 PM
SharperKnives posted...
azn_boy150 posted...
emagdnE posted...
no

...holy ****

he forgot Vantage, no holy crap required
Speaking of which, that nuke map just screams for vantage spam
---
If Pluto is not a planet Europe is just West Asia.
#15azn_boy150Posted 2/24/2013 8:33:43 PM
Bhellium posted...
SharperKnives posted...
azn_boy150 posted...
emagdnE posted...
no

...holy ****

he forgot Vantage, no holy crap required
Speaking of which, that nuke map just screams for vantage spam

Vantage or not, she's still not dying. Ever.
---
I'm my own best friend and worst enemy. Often at the same time.
#16kirbymaster101(Topic Creator)Posted 2/25/2013 5:11:17 PM
Okay, thanks guys. I'll just spam all my stardust on cordelia. Now what to make of Sumia and Olivia? I was thinking of Sumia a falcon knight and olivia an assassin? How's that?