What did you go back to after Awakening?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. What did you go back to after Awakening?
2 years ago#31
Is_Corrupted posted...
So far I liked Disgaea 2 more than 3. :/

I like Disgaea 3 FAR more than Disgaea 2 but hey, to each their own.

As for what I'm playing, I didn't "go back" to anything, I'm still playing Awakening since there is still some stuff I want to do in it (at least until Etrian Odyssey IV comes out).
---
"I just beat Mag-Freaking-Neto! Where yo curly mustache at?!" - Deadpool
"I reject your reality and substitute my own" - Adam Savage
2 years ago#32
Love that game, one of my favorite RPG's of all time.

Yep, probably my second favorite. It's got such an epic feel that never gets old.

You deserve a high five.

Right back at you buddy.
---
"The man who passes the sentence should swing the sword." - Eddard Stark - A Game of Thrones
2 years ago#33
I'm gonna play Path of Radiance and then Radiant Dawn once I'm finished with Awakening. I always missed out on those games but now I want to finally give them a chance.
---
We have no choice but to let go of the past to move forward...
-Ace, Class Zero
2 years ago#34
Still playing.
---
Think a NEXT will save you from BETA? Think again.
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8572968/1/Project-Ignition
2 years ago#35
Haven't quite finished with Awakening yet, but I'll probably go back to Persona 4 Golden and then start The Walking Dead at some point.
---
Blades will bleed. Shields will shatter. But as the light fades, will The Hero rise again? Or will Darkness reign? ~ Zelda TP Trailer 1
2 years ago#36
I WAS going to go back and force myself to finish Ni No Kuni (I hate Oliver. With a passion). But since Tomb Raider comes out next week, I'll switch over to that instead.
2 years ago#37
Still playing this game, but when I eventually get bored of it, I'll go back and play either FE4 or FE7.
---
PSN: Fredfredburger51
GameFAQs, where everyone trolls everyone
2 years ago#38
Fire emblem 9. Didn't actually finish awakening I'm just playing them side by side to determine which one is my n1 fire emblem. (Path of Radiance being my old favourite)
---
Sunshine is overrated...
2 years ago#39
Still playing, and plan to do another play through when I'm done.

I got Kid Icarus and Paper Mario cause they were on sale at Best Buy. Tried em both but they didn't keep me from Awakening very long. Paper Mario was a huge disappointment in fact. Kid Icarus is cool. Will Prob play that when in done with Awakening
---
White : 1162 9687 6548
HeartGold : 5027 6661 7475
2 years ago#40
I planned to go back to Halo 4, but I'm still playing this instead. Just so good.
---
"The dirac delta: the height of the discontinuity."
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. What did you go back to after Awakening?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived