Logical Fathers (Spoilers)

#1owtlaw1Posted 2/25/2013 7:23:54 AM
I am just starting to get the kids and have come across Inigo. The first thing you see is him chatting up some cute little village girl and then running off to kill some bandits in hopes that she will "reward" him. Thus from a canon standpoint it only seems logical that his true future father was Virion. I mean the first Support conversation he has with his dad Inigo says that his dream is to get with every last woman alive, all of them. I don't see how any of the other characters could possibly have passed that particular trait to their kid.

What other kids have personalities that make it fairly obvious who their canon father was meant to me? Minus Lucina and female Morgan, of course.
---
"Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in."Henry Ward Beecher
#2welkin_gPosted 2/25/2013 7:24:40 AM
Gerome's hair is kinda similar to Vaike's.
#3Soanevalcke6Posted 2/25/2013 7:25:02 AM
Olivia x Virion is also supported by the fact that Inigo looks like Virion.
---
They made a moon base to survey my standards but they have yet to make visual contact.
PSN/NNID/Steam: Soanevalcke6 // http://www.backloggery.com/soanevalcke6
#4BhelliumPosted 2/25/2013 7:27:37 AM
Soanevalcke6 posted...
Olivia x Virion is also supported by the fact that Inigo looks like Virion.

Uh, he does? News to me.
---
If Pluto is not a planet Europe is just West Asia.
#5Lokori07Posted 2/25/2013 7:28:13 AM
I married Lon'Qu to Lissa my first playthrough because I thought Lissa was the girliest/cutest unit to try and pair up with Lon'Qu… then they have a Myrmidon son who's sort of evened out by Lon'Qu's deathly skill with Lissa's bubbly personality… cross-bred into an overzealous, crazy arm Owain just seemed logical!
---
Pick a God, and pray.
#6dadkwasherePosted 2/25/2013 7:32:32 AM
Chrom x sumia
*runs away*
---
"They never understood you like I did, Snake. You're human, so its only right you go by your real name: David Hayter." *flips table*
#7AsianSupermanPosted 2/25/2013 7:33:25 AM
Inigo looks like a young Frederick. Owain acts like a more civilized Vaike.. Frederick x Olivia and Vaike x Lissa have clear attraction in their supports even at rank C. Then there's the hair color. Just saying.
---
Yep! Superman beat Goku. Love 'em both, but anyone who thinks Goku could beat a planet lifter is in pure denial.
PSN: SeiMikazuki - Dragon's Dogma Pawn - Ryu
#8AsianSupermanPosted 2/25/2013 7:39:12 AM(edited)
dadkwashere posted...
Chrom x sumia
*runs away*

Why run? That is clearly the most implied canon. Nintendo's practically saying "duh" about it.

And if it's the haters you're worried about, I say screw them and their lifeless fan fictions. My fiancée and I personally love Chrom x Sumia.
---
Yep! Superman beat Goku. Love 'em both, but anyone who thinks Goku could beat a planet lifter is in pure denial.
PSN: SeiMikazuki - Dragon's Dogma Pawn - Ryu
#9Strawberry_EggsPosted 2/25/2013 7:37:15 AM
Though his supports with Noire contradict things, like his expertise at dispelling and reflecting curses, I'd say Henry is the most logical father for her. Seems like she'd have more a reason to pick on craziness from him. Henry's paired ending with Tharja also says that baby Noire is prone to extremes in mood due to having two dark mages for parents.
---
My 25 Most Favorite Games (and other tops)- http://www.unikgamer.com/members/strawberryeggs-786.html
#10Twenty0nePosted 2/25/2013 7:41:29 AM(edited)
Lon'qu's afraid of women, Yarnes afraid of everything

Lon'qu/Lissa makes sense too though
---
M's 2014
http://i.imgur.com/9WbAL.gif