Good classes for Panne and Nowi?

#1littlecletusPosted 2/25/2013 2:18:50 PM
What are good classes to spec Panne and Nowi into after the outgrow their starter classes?

Is it best to keep using seals to keep them in their started classes?
Or is it best to change them?
---
Are you a bug, Bill Murray?
#2xtdg134Posted 2/25/2013 2:20:42 PM
For Panne I usually go Thief for Lockpick (this round I have her paired with Gaius so I went with Wyvern Rider for the Str boost) and Wyvern Rider for Nowi. I usually don't promote either of them, just reclass back to their base when they hit 15 or so, helps keep their overall level down.
#3zeik56Posted 2/25/2013 2:21:14 PM
I just kept them as their starter classes, as that's the only way they can transform. The only reason to change to a different class is to learn some new skills.
---
~Mirror, mirror, on my floor, am I the prettiest at the store?
#4Model_OmegaPosted 2/25/2013 2:21:46 PM
You should probably make Nowi a Wyvern Knight->Wyvern Lord so you can get Swordbreaker, which eliminates her weakness to Wyrmslayers.
Panne can go to whatever you like, I usually do Theif->Assassin for an extra locktouch, then eventually reclass both into their starter class so I can take advantage of Beast/Wyrmbane.
---
Flak Jacket: Survive multiple rockets and grenades exploding by your feet, scratch from a knife to your shin insta-kills you, seems pretty legit.
#5Absolute_cynPosted 2/25/2013 2:22:19 PM
xtdg134 posted...
For Panne I usually go Thief for Lockpick (this round I have her paired with Gaius so I went with Wyvern Rider for the Str boost) and Wyvern Rider for Nowi. I usually don't promote either of them, just reclass back to their base when they hit 15 or so, helps keep their overall level down.

can you explain this over all level bit? i don't understand
---
GT: Artorias479
#6TheTrueNubPosted 2/25/2013 2:51:07 PM
Change them into other classes for stats and skills and when you're done put them back as their transformation class.
---
Keep calm and hee-ho
http://i.imgur.com/8JzkT.png