A little help with parring partners

#1link_15Posted 2/26/2013 1:18:40 AM(edited)
There are a couple of characters that I don't know who to set them up with. I would appreciate some insight.

Here is my set up:
Couples:

Stahl - Cordelia
Vaike - Panne
Fredrick - Sumia
Virion - Sully
Libra - Miriel
Ricken - maribelle

Singles:

-Males:
Chrom
Robin
Kellam
Donnel
Gaius
Gregor
Lon'qu

-Females:
Lissa
Anna
Tharja
Nowi

I just finished chapter 9. There are 7 guys and 4 girls. Which means that 3 guys wont have a girlfriend. Will new females join me shortly?

Also is there a point where it becomes too late to marry twopeople? Are children missable?

What chapter is the time skip? I presume that that would be the last chance to marry everyone if you want there kids, right?

---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerGuides 1.10
#2xGreekAcex714Posted 2/26/2013 1:21:01 AM
You get Cherche at 13 I believe. Shes a Wyvern Rider.
---
---
Its all Greek to me dude. Yiassou
#3Flaktrooper123Posted 2/26/2013 1:23:14 AM
The childrens' paralogues are automatically unlocked after you both complete the requirement chapter and their parents get married.

You will get Olivia in Chapter 11, Cherche in Chapter 12, then Say'ri in Chapter 15. Though Say'ri will only marry male avatar, though she need not get married to unlock all the children characters.
#4Flaktrooper123Posted 2/26/2013 1:27:44 AM
Oh, the timeskip is chapter 11-12. Seeing your pairing, you already paired Sumia, Sully, and Maribelle, so Olivia looks like the final choice for Chrom, since he will get married after chapter 11.
#5link_15(Topic Creator)Posted 2/26/2013 1:30:10 AM
I see. Thank you both for the info.

Lets say I marry chrom with olivia and lonque with lissa.

Who should the rest get married to? Specially robin. Any suggestions?
---
#6Flaktrooper123Posted 2/26/2013 1:43:02 AM
Depends on what you want the children to inherit really. Last but not least, make sure you equip the skills that you want the child to inherit in the LAST (bottom) slot of the skill list. For example, you want Donnel's child to inherit Aptitude from him, then swap it to the bottom skill slot. Don't have to be the fifth, just have to be on the last slot.

Don't play the children's chapter until the parents obtain the skills you want to inherit though (one skill per parent, which make it 2). Not to mention those chapters are hard if you try to play them at the earliest opportunity. Minmaxers generally want to try to have all children to get Galeforce skill (from Dark Pegasus), but that is your call, I am too lazy to do that myself.

Final note about pairing, those 'extras' characters can only marry the avatar and not anyone else. These extras are Anna, Say'ri, Tiki, Emmeryn, Gangrel, Walhart, and Aversa. Basilio and Flavia can either marry each other, or the Avatar, but not anyone else.
#7link_15(Topic Creator)Posted 2/26/2013 2:15:13 AM
Wow i had no idea. Thanks trooper!
---