Assassin or Swordmaster for Lon'qu?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. Assassin or Swordmaster for Lon'qu?
3 years ago#1
I've gotten all the skills from the base classes for him, but I'm unsure of which of these to go for next. I know Assassin has Lethality and I really need a bow user, but Swordmaster has Astra.
The greatest evil is the indifference of good men.
3 years ago#2
Assassin. You get a lot of potential Swordmasters. Plus, the use of bows and Lethality is too good to pass up.
"The universe is a yawning chasm, filled with emptiness and the puerile meanderings of sentience."~Ulyaoth (Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem)
3 years ago#3
Swordmaster has much better skills, get them, then reclass to Assassin.
http://i.imgur.com/TRbMB.jpg
Typical quest with a Pr0 Hunter
3 years ago#4
Swordmaster for astra and sword expert, then reclass to assassin as quickly as possible.
ROW ROW Fight Da powah
Cheap is an idiots word for effective.
3 years ago#5
Assassin's are just overall better in this game. Get the skills from swordmaster and then reclass to assassin afterwards.
Tutturu~
3 years ago#6
I made my Lon'qu to Assassin because it was overall better stats and I love lethality and being able to use the bow but now I kinda wish I went to Swordmaster and then Assassin.
Lightning x Lumina is overrated!
it's ALL ABOUT dat Barthandelus x Hope x Ultros
3 years ago#7
Swordmasters have better skills and Assassin's have better caps+bows. So it's basically a balance where you go swordmaster for skills and then switch to assassin for caps and bows.
I've got a quote that embodies you perfectly, but it's seventy-three posts long, has a few massive flowcharts, and lots of Xion-KMA to Me
3 years ago#8
TkShot posted...
I made my Lon'qu to Assassin because it was overall better stats and I love lethality and being able to use the bow but now I kinda wish I went to Swordmaster and then Assassin.

I may reclass my Lon'qu to Swordmaster just for the Swordfaire skill, but overall, as an Assassin, he pretty much dominates.
"The universe is a yawning chasm, filled with emptiness and the puerile meanderings of sentience."~Ulyaoth (Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem)
3 years ago#9
If you go Assassin you owe it to yourself to take him through thief first, those skills really help.
======,-' . . . . \###/ . . . .__. . . . ,'======= Auto Phoenix?!?
=====,-' . . . . . . . . . ./###\ . . ,'======== I'm boned!!
3 years ago#10
I will always love Swordmaster regardless!!

My next run, I'm going to make an all out Swordmaster Army!! (At least as much as possible xD)
That's how goddamminity damn good that god damn game is. - AC (GCN)
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. Assassin or Swordmaster for Lon'qu?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived