What is the most improbable thing that has happened to you in any FE?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. What is the most improbable thing that has happened to you in any FE?

User Info: FlyingDeCow

FlyingDeCow
4 years ago#1
For me, I've had a few double crits at 1-2%, but the big one was in Sacred Stones. I had Joshua attack a Pegasus Knight. Hit the peg knight at [100 Hit, 1 Crit], GOT critical'd at [Hit 21, Crit 1], and critical'd her back a 2nd time at 1%.
Whenever it's foggy out, I imagine my vision is being restricted to 3 squares. If only I brought a torch with me.

User Info: Flamingace18

Flamingace18
4 years ago#2
I remember having a Hector that had like 8 STR at level 20. (Non-promoted obviously)
Texas Rangers fan since 2002, OKC fan since 2008, STL Rams fan since 2010. Oklahoma Sooners fan since 1999.

User Info: Pervert_Kuhn

Pervert_Kuhn
4 years ago#3
It still haunts me to this day. A Lyn with 10 DEF at 20/10. *Shudders*

On the whole, not all that improbable, I guess, but it's the worst I remember being screwed by RNG.
The Official Almaz von Almandine Adamant of the Disgaea 4 Board
"****ing blocks...I'm gonna climb the **** outta you!"

User Info: drw9161

drw9161
4 years ago#4
I had to 12 hp, enemy had 10 dmg, 8 hit and 1 crit.

I died.
black 2 fc 3697 7863 5286

User Info: rikusora50

rikusora50
4 years ago#5
So far for me, the entirety of FE6. That game HATES you.
When pointing a gun at Kevin Mask's head, don't count to 3, count to 10. That way, you get to live 7 seconds longer.-smithkakarot

User Info: Arkyron

Arkyron
4 years ago#6
I lost the prologue chapter on my first attempt because Crom got 1% crit-haxed and one-shot by the mage with Thunder, who, in addition to that, only had a 54% chance of hitting in the first place.

On the second attempt though, he made up for it with a perfect level up.
YOU'LL GET NO PASTRIES FROM ME! I BAKE FOR MY FRIENDS!
Pokemon Black Friend Code - 4341 1902 1927

User Info: ultradinosaur

ultradinosaur
4 years ago#7
In Sacred Stones, Natasha took down the last boss without getting hit once. Yay luck.

Other than that, I have lost Ricken 6 times in chapter 5, yet Maribelle has yet to take a single point of damage.
RAWR!

User Info: Flamingace18

Flamingace18
4 years ago#8
rikusora50 posted...
So far for me, the entirety of FE6. That game HATES you.

Use Dieck/Rugeter/Clarine support triangle. Congratulations, you now have successfully rng-screwed proofed your game. (Unless your on hard, in which case you will need the god like Percival and Miredy.)
Texas Rangers fan since 2002, OKC fan since 2008, STL Rams fan since 2010. Oklahoma Sooners fan since 1999.

User Info: KingPeng113

KingPeng113
4 years ago#9
Once in PoR Ike maxed everything except HP long before he reached level 20/20. I know for most stats that's normal, but this includes luck and res. He was even more unstoppable and broken then normal.
I'm not a narcissist, I just know that I'm better than everybody else! -Me

User Info: OCShoes

OCShoes
4 years ago#10
12 str 20/20 Pansywood. Or 13. Low enough to make me hate him for the rest of my life.
Failure is unimportant. It takes courage to make a fool of yourself. -Charlie Chaplin
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. What is the most improbable thing that has happened to you in any FE?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived