A real life situation involving FE:A.

#191mjc0961Posted 2/28/2013 2:43:33 AM
Whoever took it is a criminal and should clearly go to prison for their crimes. However, you're part of the problem here. What kind of bleeding heart are you? "Oh, I don't want to send a criminal to jail, I want them to roam free so they can steal other people's stuff too, and also I want to take a bubble bath and watch Friends."

I just hope you live somewhere far away from me, TC. I don't want this scumbag stealing my stuff because you let him roam free instead of having him sent to jail where he belongs. Ever hear the phrase "Don't do the crime if you can't do the time"? Who cares if this thief is especially dumb and earned themselves 20 years, that is their own fault for stealing in the first place. Any person decent enough not to steal other people's stuff will never have to worry about such a harsh law. This guy isn't decent. Lock him away from the rest of decent society, that's what jail is for.
---
sirtonne posted...
This topic is so stupid I had to slap my wife.
#192mjc0961Posted 2/28/2013 2:49:17 AM
Muppet Vader posted...
TwilightWolf000 posted...
I'm kind of with this guy. 20 years in prison is just way too long. I honestly don't think I can live with that on my conscious over something as small as a gaming device.

RIght on the mark.

Right off the mark. Although why your candy ass made this thread when you already had your mind made up is beyond me. This makes it apparent that you don't care about anyone telling you to do the right thing and send this bastard to prison where he belongs, you're just looking for the few other candy asses to post up so you can agree with them.

You truly do disgust me, TC.
---
sirtonne posted...
This topic is so stupid I had to slap my wife.
#193McFastlyPosted 2/28/2013 2:51:55 AM
Jail that dastard. Don't give him a chance to steal anything else.
---
"I, as it happens, am an archer! ....The archest of archers in fact."