Rate the Skill, Chapter 15: Discipline and Outdoor Fighter

#11MajorasMask9Posted 2/27/2013 5:19:44 PM
Discipline: D. I've very rarely had any problems with weapon ranks without it.

Outdoor Fighter: D. Too situational, and the effect isn't really worth it. I'd never even consider it in a final skill set.
---
Fierce Diety Link is the best Link people who agree: 128
#12Nezu ChizaPosted 2/27/2013 5:19:54 PM
Gonna go with D since forging makes Discipline rather pointless as well as the fact that some severely broken weapons exist at the C and B ranks anyway. Arms Books also tend to make it pointless in the mid to late game.

Outdoor Fighter would be an F if there was a rank below D on this list.
---
"I can't believe how childish you are, both in attitude AND breast size!" - Kusanagi to Momiji, _Blue Seed_
#13Smash MasterPosted 2/27/2013 5:28:48 PM
Discipline: C; useful when dealing with bronze weapons, but once past those (forged irons aren't bad... and they're pretty durable for non-Armsthrifters), its pretty meh.

Outdoor Fighter: D. Completely not worth it when theres a 50% chance of it being a waste of space entirely.
---
This is a sig, woo.
http://z7.invisionfree.com/If_They_Were/index.php?act=idx
#14NatatteruPosted 2/27/2013 5:32:23 PM
Discipline: C. It' useful early game and when changing to new classes with unused weapons... but it's reeeally meh.

Outdoor Fighter: D. Worthless.
---
PSN: NatatBW http://www.imgur.com/a/s5I9A
P4A: Elizabeth BBCSX: Bang - 3s: Makoto - ST/AE12: Cammy - MBAACC: H-VSion/C-Ryougi/C-Ciel/F-SAkiha SFxT: Lili/Paul
#15heavylobsterguyPosted 2/27/2013 5:55:43 PM
Discipline gets a B for letting characters like Sully and Stahl use silver weapons early on, which is very helpful. Becomes useless once you max out all of your weapon ranks.

Outdoor Fighter gets a C since most maps are outdoors. It's mostly a filler skill, but way better than Indoor Fighter.
---
The official Slime of the Super Smash Bros Wii U Boards
You know what they say, the more the merrier!
#16guedesbrawl(Topic Creator)Posted 2/27/2013 6:13:35 PM
Disciplinary Action!

cookies for whoever gets the reference.
---
Confession Time!
jRPGs are pretty much the best thing that ever happened to Video Games - Soanevalcke6
#17RedMageKirbyPosted 2/28/2013 12:32:10 AM
C for Discipline, D for OF.

Discipline isn't that great, but at the very beginning of the game (or if you switch Chrom into a Cav) it's very nice.

Outdoor fighter isn't that good, but at least most chapters are outdoors, so it's in effect most of the time. There are way too many skills in it's vein, though, and it's not even one of the best.
---
~RMK~
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ ||||||||||||||||||||||||| ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
#18Vortex_of_HopePosted 2/28/2013 2:02:25 AM
D/D
---
3DS friend code: 2191-7740-4404
PSN / Nintendo Network ID: Vortex_of_Hope
#19xKYSxPosted 2/28/2013 6:38:27 AM
discipline - on borderline between C/D but I'd go with D

it's great to level up proficiency but since this game is pretty much aimed toward grinding and reclassing etc. you know abuse the crap of the system, it kind of kills the point of earning 2x weapon exp.

outdoor fighter - C

it's great skill since most maps in general will be outside, alot of people actually overlook this skill for avoid +10. either way this skill is a great filler skill.
---
360 GT & PSN = xKYSx.
#20Col_MobiusPosted 2/28/2013 6:49:50 AM
Is D the lowest we can go? Discipline is a D, but Outdoor Fighter might be an F.
---
3DS FC: 0533-4140-9968