Rate the Skill, Chapter 15: Discipline and Outdoor Fighter

#21GhebPosted 2/28/2013 8:40:41 AM
Discipline - C: Nice to have in early game/if you reclass frequently, but it's usefulness ends pretty quickly.

Outdoor Fighter - D: Small bonus, not all that useful. Better than indoor fighter.
---
*Is Gheb*
#22nintendogeek01Posted 2/28/2013 8:47:33 AM
Though still new to the game...

Discipline: C - even on paper it's clear that this skill is an early game skill, it's helped Sully and Stahl make good time on their weapon ranks, it's already gotten to where they don't really need the extra boost.

Outdoor fighter: D - limited use, wasn't even necessary in the maps it applied.
---
"If he pulls a dragon out of his ass I'm leaving!" - Varric, Dragon Age II, Legacy
#23guedesbrawl(Topic Creator)Posted 2/28/2013 8:49:37 AM
and no cookies, it seems.

12 hours.
---
Confession Time!
jRPGs are pretty much the best thing that ever happened to Video Games - Soanevalcke6
#24NidtendofreakPosted 2/28/2013 9:34:18 AM
Discipline: D Weapon ranks move fast enough on their own in this game.

Outdoor Fighter: C More outdoor maps than indoor maps.
---
And so begins a tale of vengeance and betrayal. Destiny by sinner sought. Tragedy by power wrought. Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume.
#25Alanna82Posted 2/28/2013 1:33:08 PM
C for Discipline- It can help when you change classes to get up to new weapons faster
D for outdoor fighter. It might be nice early on, but I feel even Luck +4 (for Armsthrift) and Charm are more useful and they are both rated D here.
---
Happily married to Wiggumfan267 on Valentines day, 2005.
#26guedesbrawl(Topic Creator)Posted 2/28/2013 3:10:42 PM
More~~
---
Confession Time!
jRPGs are pretty much the best thing that ever happened to Video Games - Soanevalcke6
#27SiegedEaglePosted 2/28/2013 3:58:54 PM
guedesbrawl posted...
Disciplinary Action!

cookies for whoever gets the reference.

The Social Network, where the brothers go with the principal to speak about the rules of their college, RITE?

Joking. Either TF2 or some other source that is obscure to me.

Discipline: C. It's actually a good training skill. Very nice to get out of the Bronze early.

Outdoor Fighter: A very situational bonus that I can't seem to notice. That's how bad it is. D!

Where are the Paladin skills!?
---
In the name of the Fang, I sentence you to death.
http://i685.photobucket.com/albums/vv212/IIIIFIREBIRDIIII/tf2-futurama.jpg
#28guedesbrawl(Topic Creator)Posted 2/28/2013 4:12:51 PM
SiegedEagle posted...
guedesbrawl posted...
Disciplinary Action!

cookies for whoever gets the reference.

The Social Network, where the brothers go with the principal to speak about the rules of their college, RITE?

Joking. Either TF2 or some other source that is obscure to me.

Discipline: C. It's actually a good training skill. Very nice to get out of the Bronze early.

Outdoor Fighter: A very situational bonus that I can't seem to notice. That's how bad it is. D!

Where are the Paladin skills!?

cookies. they are coming soon.
---
Confession Time!
#29guedesbrawl(Topic Creator)Posted 2/28/2013 5:45:54 PM
gawds. finally done with my homework...even if it's results are equivalent to normal tests in this case.

you know the drill, last chance, writing next C, will make a mistake and no one will point it out before it's too late, etc...
---
Confession Time!
#30ShadownetNPosted 2/28/2013 5:48:12 PM
I give both a G for Gar-b****.