Which DLC

#1bearclaw13Posted 2/28/2013 5:28:04 AM
So I only have the funds for one DLC and my money for the foreseeable (misspelled that somehow I'm sure) future my money is going to non-video game enterprises. I've narrowed it down to either Alm and the Dread FIghter class now or Ike and Limit Break later. here's what I've figured out
LB2: Dread Fighter, available today and playable earlier.
RR3(I think might have remembered wrong) has: Ike, limit break.
---
Pride comes before a fall. Which means humility comes after a fall. So humility has something to do with skinned knees.
#2EscorianPosted 2/28/2013 5:28:57 AM
dreadfighter dlc adds more classes to the game I would go with that one.
#3SpiritofpowerPosted 2/28/2013 5:37:57 AM
Dread Fighter is easily one of the best classes in the game, in terms of stats, equipment, skills, and the all-important coolness factor. The thing teleports through the air in some of its animations, for crying out loud!

But anyways. Limit Breaker is hands-down the best skill in the game. Galeforce can suck it. Adding 10 to all stat caps is massively OP for practically any purpose, ever, except the challenge DLC. Limit Breaker is absolutely crucial for literally any type of character in existence, once you get it.

Anyways, of those two, Limit Breaker is probably the more useful, though you'll likely enjoy Dread Fighter more. Choose whichever you like.
---
-"You're nuts!"
-"No, I'm condiments! I've been promoted."
#4SupremeZeroPosted 2/28/2013 7:04:02 AM
Dread Fighter is easily one of the best classes in the game, in terms of stats, equipment, skills, and the all-important coolness factor. The thing teleports through the air in some of its animations, for crying out loud!

Has a bad Skill cap, though.
---
There's always hope for better things in life. But you can't let anything, friend, lover, God himself, be your hope. You have to be your own hope.
#5SazukeEXPosted 2/28/2013 7:10:43 AM
SupremeZero posted...

See Limit Breaker.
---
FE:A-MU/Olivia, Chrom/Sumia, Lissa/Vaike, Lon'qu/Cordelia, Gaius/Maribelle, Donnel/Nowi, Riveria/Sully, Panne/Stahl, Miriel/Ricken, Tharja/Henri, Cherche/Virion
#6bearclaw13(Topic Creator)Posted 2/28/2013 7:23:04 AM
SazukeEX posted...
SupremeZero posted...

See Limit Breaker.

See me only getting one. At any rate limit breaker seems uneccesary outside of challenge DLCs but Ike is the hero of the only other FE I've played (RD)
---
Pride comes before a fall. Which means humility comes after a fall. So humility has something to do with skinned knees.
#7SolnuaPosted 2/28/2013 7:24:50 AM
SazukeEX posted...
SupremeZero posted...

See Limit Breaker.

True, but if you're only going to get one...

The Golden DLC is probably the most useful for subsequent playthroughs where you want to grind without putting in as much time.

The class-giving DLC are probably going to have the most impact on how you play the original game, as they add in new classes.

The Limit Break DLC is honestly not that worth it unless you are on Lunatic or Lunatic+.

The Future of Despair DLC probably has the best story and challenge, if you are looking for more content rather than access to gold, exp, classes, or skills.
---
"True, Gregor just finish killing former employers, but still very reliable!"
#8bearclaw13(Topic Creator)Posted 2/28/2013 7:26:49 AM
Solnua posted...
SazukeEX posted...
SupremeZero posted...

See Limit Breaker.

True, but if you're only going to get one...

The Golden DLC is probably the most useful for subsequent playthroughs where you want to grind without putting in as much time.

The class-giving DLC are probably going to have the most impact on how you play the original game, as they add in new classes.

The Limit Break DLC is honestly not that worth it unless you are on Lunatic or Lunatic+.

The Future of Despair DLC probably has the best story and challenge, if you are looking for more content rather than access to gold, exp, classes, or skills.

I have gold already cause that's amazingly broken (anyone else bring low leveled characters and weaken promoted enemies for them)
---
#9tw1g_007Posted 2/28/2013 7:27:08 AM
Dread Fighter has Evil Disappearing Omni-Slash at level 15. Amazing skill for Male units and should be why you get the DLC.
---
MH will have to wait and why do most GameFAQ'ers in the 3DS board have sex with their 3DS?