Story-wise, should I pair up Virion and Sully?

#1Crystal_DreamPosted 2/28/2013 8:12:48 AM
I just want to know if they pair up nicely or not.
I got them to S rank and now that "Support" is highlighted, it drives the OCD side of me crazy: I already can't deal with the S-rank between MU and Olivia...
---
"You gotta share; you gotta care." - Pinkie Pie
#2LuIzalotPosted 2/28/2013 8:20:01 AM
Virion gets whipped pretty badly, they have good chemistry though. There aren't any true canon couples (except maybe Chrom and Sumia ewwwgh) so pair up whoever you like.

Chroms relationship is the only one with any kind of story significance.
#3Crystal_Dream(Topic Creator)Posted 2/28/2013 8:22:47 AM
LuIzalot posted...
Virion gets whipped pretty badly, they have good chemistry though. There aren't any true canon couples (except maybe Chrom and Sumia ewwwgh) so pair up whoever you like.

Chroms relationship is the only one with any kind of story significance.

I realize that pairing up is really just for... lulz... but I still like to pretend that they'd be happy together.
Yeah, I saw their S rank and he does get whipped... But I can't tell if that's good or bad for someone like him.
---
#4KoubanPosted 2/28/2013 8:26:50 AM(edited)
Story-wise? Same as any other pairing. Stat-wise? Average child. No reason not to do it, tbh.

Virion's main purpose in the story is to get trampled by other characters. A lot of his supports(Cherche, Fred, Maribelle, etc) involve being put down by other characters. Hell, even Olivia gives him some lip. OLIVIA. He's just that guy.

Point: He's gonna get whipped by most of his potential wives anyway. At least with Sully he knew what he was getting into.
#5MAtt5TERPosted 2/28/2013 8:25:35 AM
Story-wise? Same as any other pairing. Stat-wise? Average child. No reason not to do it, tbh.

Agree.

You're going to force two people together just because one directional flirting happened once?
---
This sentence is as meaningless as you.
#6SiferaPosted 2/28/2013 8:27:11 AM
Story wise, I like to pair up Sully and Stahl. Their relationship is one of my favorite, so far. Their kid's not that bad either.
---
"Would you kindly?"
#7Crystal_Dream(Topic Creator)Posted 2/28/2013 8:28:07 AM
Sifera posted...
Story wise, I like to pair up Sully and Stahl. Their relationship is one of my favorite, so far. Their kid's not that bad either.

I laready paired up Stahl and Miriel...
Kinda stupid on my part: had I known about Cordelia, I would've paired them up.
---
#8RDS1Posted 2/28/2013 8:30:50 AM
Story-wise, I'd rather pair Virion with Cherche since they've known each other longer.
#9KoubanPosted 2/28/2013 8:33:31 AM
RDS1 posted...
Story-wise, I'd rather pair Virion with Cherche since they've known each other longer.

I would agree...Except Cherche is one of my favorite characters and Virion is...Virion.