DLC Up Yet?

#101CarefreeDudePosted 2/28/2013 10:39:03 AM
for s**** and giggles, i sent nintendo an email asking them about the DLC for this week.

Man I need a life.
---
A signature? What would I want that for?
heh, not like anyone actually reads these.
#102CarefreeDudePosted 2/28/2013 10:50:31 AM
oh, also, you know those spotpass emails we get? I was looking over the fire emblem updates, and it looks like releasing exponential growth last week might have been accidental.

in previous messages, it specifically states if the next "episode" in a pack is available. in last weeks message, it said nothing about exponential growth; only the lost bloodlines pack.
---
#103SolnuaPosted 2/28/2013 11:00:39 AM
Kysafen posted...
Dogscratch posted...
It does appear to have been updated - as earlier today EXPonential growth was unavailable for stand alone purchase - only part of the Gold Pack...

Because Nintendo never stopped to think people actually bought the Gold pack and thought to give people that bought early... you know, what they f&cking paid for.

Yeah, I can understand allowing Pack Buyers to have access to maps a week early, but does that mean Infinite Regalia won't be released for another two weeks as an individual item?

And it's not like there's a mad scramble for the DLC to be made - IT'S ALREADY MADE. All they need to do is localize it. If they're trying to keep with the original release order and time between releases, we should've at least gotten the Light vs. Dark DLC.
---
"True, Gregor just finish killing former employers, but still very reliable!"
#104CarefreeDudePosted 2/28/2013 11:02:19 AM
most if not all of the DLC and spotpass maps are already localized. Nintendo released a preview video, that showed the english versions of almost every DLC map. If i recall, only the spa and beach ones were not shown in that video.
---
#105KysafenPosted 2/28/2013 11:04:08 AM
CarefreeDude posted...
for s**** and giggles, i sent nintendo an email asking them about the DLC for this week.

Man I need a life.

Oh come on, you don't NOT have a life! You're just a Carefree Dude!
---
Awakening is deep, has a fast and efficient game engine,is fun to play, and actually manages to live up to fan hype, unlike that piece of crap, Seisen no Keifu.
#106CarefreeDudePosted 2/28/2013 11:08:23 AM
Eh, lately my life has been pretty dull. for the past month, All i've really done in my free time is play Fire Emblem. The only other noteworthy things I've done are a couple trips to club sesso (way too expensive to go there too often) and a few dates with a coworker of mine.
---
#107LaPlaceTransforPosted 2/28/2013 11:39:49 AM
I'm just going to voice my disappointment. RAGE. Back to grinding and unlocking supports.
#108BAMXPosted 2/28/2013 11:47:11 AM(edited)
SupremeZero posted...
This might, MAYBE have made sense if last week was the first time we got two things at once. But it wasn't. We got two things the week BEFORE that too.

This is so far the only time they have made DLC available to people with the bundle a week early.

Also, note that none of the promotional materials last week (the Facebook post, the SpotPass notification) even mentioned EXPonential Growth. And today's press release is acting like EXPonential Growth is new. In addition, the EXPonential Growth DLC was not listed at all on the official site's DLC section last week. (Lost Bloodlines 1 was).

SupremeZero posted...
Going by the weird theory up there, we were only supposed to get EXPonential Growth last week. We got that (via pack) and lost bloodlines 1. By giving EXPonential Growth, they even out, since Lost Bloodlines 1 is ALREADY there.

Er, no. My theory is that we were only supposed to get Lost Bloodlines 1 last week. They released EXPonential Growth a week early to Golden Pack buyers by mistake.

spyke252 posted...
But there's no reason at all for them to not release maps in quicker succession- 2 a week at the least. Even if they did mess up EXP, they should also release a second map this week.

Yeah, there is, actually. They want to keep people playing for a long time, so that they don't sell the game or trade it in quickly.
---
Contrary to popular belief, I do, in fact, exist.
#109supershyguy65Posted 2/28/2013 11:47:01 AM
Seriously? I wanted Dread Fighter and the Silver Card. Not getting either is awful.
#110spyke252Posted 2/28/2013 11:50:36 AM
BAMX posted...

spyke252 posted...
But there's no reason at all for them to not release maps in quicker succession- 2 a week at the least. Even if they did mess up EXP, they should also release a second map this week.

Yeah, there is, actually. They want to keep people playing for a long time, so that they don't sell the game or trade it in quickly.

I see nothing in my response that contradicts this sentiment.