DLC Up Yet?

#31XaytrondPosted 2/28/2013 10:24:08 AM
Twenty0ne posted...
I'm sure it's just late... I see no reason Lost Bloodlines 2 and Walmart shouldn't be up today.. what time do they usually update?

It isn't. The exp map was just released. It was only accessible through the bundle this past week, but it's up now.
#32jimmyjones69Posted 2/28/2013 10:24:20 AM
SupremeZero posted...
<Much as I love the jumping to conclusions, assuming they don't care because of them MAYBE CORRECTING something PEOPLE ARE GUESSING MIGHT HAVE HAPPENED is pretty high up there on certain lists you don't want to be on.

How exactly is this correcting anything? If nothing else is released this week then a good number of us waited a week for new DLC only to find out there's NO new DLC. While it may have been wrong for me to simply say they don't care, it's fair to say that this is very disappointing.

I'm just venting is all. I love this game a ton and the DLC has been amazing thus far. I just enjoy playing the new maps each week. You wouldn't believe how much I played the EXP map.
---
Pokemon Black Friend Code: 4900-1573-3223
#33SupremeZeroPosted 2/28/2013 10:25:55 AM
SupremeZero posted...
<Much as I love the jumping to conclusions, assuming they don't care because of them MAYBE CORRECTING something PEOPLE ARE GUESSING MIGHT HAVE HAPPENED is pretty high up there on certain lists you don't want to be on.

How exactly is this correcting anything? If nothing else is released this week then a good number of us waited a week for new DLC only to find out there's NO new DLC. While it may have been wrong for me to simply say they don't care, it's fair to say that this is very disappointing.

I'm just venting is all. I love this game a ton and the DLC has been amazing thus far. I just enjoy playing the new maps each week. You wouldn't believe how much I played the EXP map.

Going by the weird theory up there, we were only supposed to get EXPonential Growth last week. We got that (via pack) and lost bloodlines 1. By giving EXPonential Growth, they even out, since Lost Bloodlines 1 is ALREADY there.
---
There's always hope for better things in life. But you can't let anything, friend, lover, God himself, be your hope. You have to be your own hope.
#34thealmightydibPosted 2/28/2013 10:26:49 AM
"Fire Emblem Awakening DLC The Champions of Yore 1 map is available as a free download only through March 6, so be sure to visit the "Outrealm Gate" in the game soon to take advantage of this special offer. You can also keep the adventure going with the new EXPonential Growth map, the second installment of the Golden Pack and said to grant tremendous experience to those who defeat the Entomed, a rare variety of Risen soldiers. The EXPonential Growth map is now available for $2.50."

http://press.nintendo.com/articles.jsp?id=37831

yeah its only the EXP map...
---
NNID - Capt.Awes0me
Playing WiiU - Batman AC, CoD:BO2, Scribblenauts U
#35ThePhantomZ(Topic Creator)Posted 2/28/2013 10:27:32 AM
Lurkerkiller posted...
DLC is usually up within a few minutes after 12 while spotpass last week if I remember was a bit late.

They update on EST time, Therefore it is 12:27 from Cali time of 9:27 by this post
---
<3.
#36ptreemf12Posted 2/28/2013 10:27:40 AM
jimmyjones69 posted...
SupremeZero posted...

I agree with this. IF last weeks DLC was a mistake, it would have been nice if they informed us about it, and if it wasn't, at least let us know there would be no new DLC this week for people who did buy the pack.
---
White FC [Panda]: 3783 - 6584 - 4908
White 2 FC [Liz]: 2666 - 9974 - 6792
#37ptreemf12Posted 2/28/2013 10:29:04 AM
thealmightydib posted...
"Fire Emblem Awakening DLC The Champions of Yore 1 map is available as a free download only through March 6, so be sure to visit the "Outrealm Gate" in the game soon to take advantage of this special offer. You can also keep the adventure going with the new EXPonential Growth map, the second installment of the Golden Pack and said to grant tremendous experience to those who defeat the Entomed, a rare variety of Risen soldiers. The EXPonential Growth map is now available for $2.50."

Ah... well this sucks. Thanks for the link. Hopefully spotpass won't fail us.
---
White FC [Panda]: 3783 - 6584 - 4908
White 2 FC [Liz]: 2666 - 9974 - 6792
#38fueled-systemPosted 2/28/2013 10:29:42 AM
thealmightydib posted...

Guess Nintendo hates money.... 1 Map a week is a stupid idea when many people will stop playing in a month from now.
#39MAtt5TERPosted 2/28/2013 10:29:58 AM

Worse week ever.

...still hope for SpotPass
---
This sentence is as meaningless as you.
#40SupremeZeroPosted 2/28/2013 10:29:59 AM
thealmightydib posted...

Guess Nintendo hates money.... 1 Map a week is a stupid idea when many people will stop playing in a month from now.

... they ALREADY print money.
---
There's always hope for better things in life. But you can't let anything, friend, lover, God himself, be your hope. You have to be your own hope.