DLC Up Yet?

#71fueled-systemPosted 2/28/2013 10:52:07 AM
tw1g_007 posted...
Moved on to which other game? If you are not playing Etrian Odyssey by now you won't be playing any blockbuster title till Pokemon X/Y anyway.

Not everybody only owns a 3ds... most gamers own at least a 360/ps3
#72KysafenPosted 2/28/2013 10:52:29 AM
CarefreeDude posted...
http://www.labspaces.net/pictures/blog/4e5466b7dc69f1314154167_blog.jpg
Good news, everyone!

The DLC is up!!!

Is what i wish to say but sadly it is not.

You bastard.
---
Awakening is deep, has a fast and efficient game engine,is fun to play, and actually manages to live up to fan hype, unlike that piece of crap, Seisen no Keifu.
#73AmendythPosted 2/28/2013 10:52:36 AM
SamuraiLloyd posted...
This is really strange. A lot of content was expected this week and instead of giving access to Infinite Regalia, Lost Bloodlines 2 and the Dread Fighter class, they give us one map that people who bought the Golden Gaffe pack already have access to. It wouldn't be so bad if they gave us access to one new thing but they didn't.

I would as "at least there is Walhart" but I can't even say that since Spotpass won't update yet.

No kidding. They could've at least updated the packs we already have! Grr... rage building. Hopefully spotpass will quell this disappointment.
---
I fell down...again.
#74kazooie959Posted 2/28/2013 10:53:16 AM
tw1g_007 posted...
Moved on to which other game? If you are not playing Etrian Odyssey by now you won't be playing any blockbuster title till Pokemon X/Y anyway.

Animal Crossing? I'm not a huge fan of Luigi's mansion but it's probably going to be big as well...
---
I am the great Kazoo! FEAR THE FEATHERS!!!
#75AmendythPosted 2/28/2013 10:55:30 AM
Now my Castlevania demo download has stopped when it's nearly done... *Sigheth* Not a good day.
---
I fell down...again.
#76CarefreeDudePosted 2/28/2013 10:56:31 AM
tw1g_007 posted...

I haven't bought it yet, but I've heard Ni No Kuni is pretty good.

also, could always try meeting women again. I haven't had a girlfriend in a while.
---
A signature? What would I want that for?
heh, not like anyone actually reads these.
#77pkmn_ballahPosted 2/28/2013 10:57:42 AM
kazooie959 posted...
tw1g_007 posted...

Animal Crossing? I'm not a huge fan of Luigi's mansion but it's probably going to be big as well...

Not to mention Monster Hunter & SMT: Soul Hackers, both of which release sometime next month.
---
"And if it was illegal to marry women that acted like children, half the men in America would be behind bars." -Torajima
MU + Lissa is <3
#78KalanyrPosted 2/28/2013 11:01:24 AM
Meh. I buy EO games as a statement of support for localizing Turn based RPGs but its not a move on series for me, its too in love with the concept of obnoxiousness as difficulty which ironically enough is what stopped me getting into earlier FE games. Soul Hackers on the other hand ? Yeah. That'll do it probably.
#79DogscratchPosted 2/28/2013 11:01:44 AM
On the other side however - I was kept interested by the DLC with Dragon Quest IX for months - I imagine this will be the same thing for me.
---
Machine meat and Blood in an intimate relationship
The new superior more effective then all the preceding
#80Darkgamer66DarkPosted 2/28/2013 11:02:06 AM
about 12:15pm US Eastern Time I hit update It says same thing when there no update but some how I got a 2nd Spotpass when I did that so maybe there working on it