Ultimate Emblem

#1Holsety99Posted 2/28/2013 6:37:03 PM
I know it sells for $99,999, but it seems like there's gotta be something more to it. Speculations?
#2SupremeZeroPosted 2/28/2013 6:38:14 PM
It's an advanced "STOP BEING ADDICTED TO ME!" Mechanism. You get this thing that takes forever for you to get, and realize: IT'S WORTHLESS!
---
There's always hope for better things in life. But you can't let anything, friend, lover, God himself, be your hope. You have to be your own hope.
#3jonnovision1Posted 2/28/2013 6:39:21 PM
nothing more, just for selling.
---
"Reinforcements? I am the Reinforcements."
PKMN Black FC: 0261 9500 8363
#4CloudflierPosted 2/28/2013 6:41:20 PM
Bragging rights. Attach it to one of your characters when you make your StreetPass team. Let everyone see that you are a no-lifer and damn proud of it!
---
Common sense - isn't.
#5AzighaIPosted 2/28/2013 6:41:52 PM
It's great for lunatic+ runs, lunatic runs. Gets ya through until golden gaff. Hire your old avatar, eq, etc.
---
Arguing on the Internet is similar to the special Olympics, no one wins and everyone looks disabled.
#6NeoNaviZeroPosted 2/28/2013 6:48:46 PM
I'm assuming this is what you get for hitting 99,999 Renown.

If that's the case, then the main draw of it (at least for me) is having an item that will grant me 99,999 gold at the start of a new game file in subsequent playthroughs.
---
"In the beginning, the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move." -Douglas Adams
#7B01tPosted 2/28/2013 6:51:11 PM
NeoNaviZero posted...
I'm assuming this is what you get for hitting 99,999 Renown.

If that's the case, then the main draw of it (at least for me) is having an item that will grant me 99,999 gold at the start of a new game file in subsequent playthroughs.

pretty much this, and what the other guy mentioned about lunatic. It lets you hire your end game level avatar from that file and take you through lunatic+ mode long enough to get on your feet
---
Idealism is seeing potential. Pragmatism is seeing consequences.
#8legendriderPosted 2/28/2013 6:56:54 PM
Ultimate Emblem

You get it in 2 ways:
1) getting 99,999 renown
2) Completing the Extreme mode of the DLC 'The Strongest One's Name'. To do this you must clear the 1st (out of 5) waves in 2 turns or less, and you will then be asked if you want to restart the chapter. If you say yes, you will then face even stronger enemies than you did before. Completing all 5 'Extreme' waves gets you an Ultimate Emblem

So basically you either do lots of small battles, or do one absolutely difficult battle, and then you earn your ultimate emblem (and when I say difficult, it's basically Lunatic++, just think of it like that)
---
Don't play to win, play for fun. Love playing games with people, that's why I love Wi-Fi
3DS: 1203-9417-6170, PSN: Trixster196
#9KalanyrPosted 2/28/2013 7:02:36 PM
No, its lots of little battles in practice if you want an Ultimate Emblem that has any use.

If you can beat Strongest Ones Name (Redux Version) you have absolutely no use for 99 999 gold. At least the Renown one can be used for something in new games.
#10Huff n puff 20Posted 2/28/2013 7:39:49 PM
legendrider posted...

2) Completing the Extreme mode of the DLC 'The Strongest One's Name'. To do this you must clear the 1st (out of 5) waves in 2 turns or less, and you will then be asked if you want to restart the chapter. If you say yes, you will then face even stronger enemies than you did before. Completing all 5 'Extreme' waves gets you an Ultimate Emblem

It also is how you get DLC!Katarina, the fourth and final Shadowgift unit.
---
Think a NEXT will save you from BETA? Think again.
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8572968/1/Project-Ignition