You know you like fire emblem awakening...

#11AzighaIPosted 2/28/2013 8:15:08 PM
Dragrath posted...
when mentioning relationships the only question you ask is does it involve galeforce?

This. Lmao.

That and the dude mentioning his sister raising 'supports' regarding his sisters interest.. Lol
---
Arguing on the Internet is similar to the special Olympics, no one wins and everyone looks disabled.
#12BlazzingStarPosted 2/28/2013 8:28:36 PM
When you look at your avatar logbook and can't save your avatar....it is alrady full with your other 99
#13AceAwesome96Posted 2/28/2013 8:43:53 PM
When you talk to your friends and get some of their backstories and leave telling yourself "A Support get"!
---
I am AceAwesome. I am the creator and leader of the Ace Mercenaries clan. But, you can call me "Ace" if you like.
#14neu0066Posted 2/28/2013 8:51:55 PM
When you're playing Theatrhythm Final Fantasy and think, "They should make a Fire Emblem version of this."

I wish they would :(
---
"Look, I know this is sudden and I'm coming on like a wyvern in heat."
Chrom to MU.
#15cylink123456789Posted 2/28/2013 9:48:49 PM
When you make topics like this.

When you go into a subway and your game crashes from too many hearts from all the supporting, from standing next to each other
---
"Yesterday is History Today, Today is Tomorrow's History"
#16Cactuar512Posted 2/28/2013 9:50:43 PM
When you play it until 3:00 A.M one day. Last time I did that was when I was playing Fallout 2.
---
PSN: Fredfredburger51
GameFAQs, where everyone trolls everyone
#17BlazzingStarPosted 2/28/2013 9:54:36 PM
When you see your cooking becomes a paralouge.

Kitchen became a grid.
I equipped, knife
Turned around, across the kitchen were carrots, potatos, and beef, and I literally heard "rout the enemy"

When you talk to your friends, and their shirt suddenly looks blue.
#18OCShoesPosted 2/28/2013 10:50:08 PM
Cactuar512 posted...
When you play it until 3:00 A.M one day. Last time I did that was when I was playing Fallout 2.

Lol, this is like a requirement for me to like a game. Have to see if it lasts til 3 :)

Strawberry_Eggs posted...
-When in a half-asleep state, your sister's story about her trying to get some guy's attention makes you think their trying to get their supports up. >_>

lol

BlazzingStar posted...
When you see your cooking becomes a paralouge.

Kitchen became a grid.
I equipped, knife
Turned around, across the kitchen were carrots, potatos, and beef, and I literally heard "rout the enemy"

When you talk to your friends, and their shirt suddenly looks blue.

lol again

This thread is awesome.
---
Failure is unimportant. It takes courage to make a fool of yourself. -Charlie Chaplin