Which characters do you dislike or hate?

#1saturn_frogurtPosted 3/1/2013 6:50:22 AM
I really dislike Cordelia for being a boring Mary Sue and a rip-off of Catria and Fiora.

Vaike is also on my ****-list for being an obnoxious loudmouth braggart.
---
- Swap God for a janitor, rot in a jar of dog paws -
Put a pinch of sage in your boots, and all day long a spicy scent is your reward.
#2RuneknPosted 3/1/2013 6:53:11 AM
Isn't that the point of her, being the direct copy of Catria, down to the unrequited crush? Granted, it is pretty annoying, and kinda just overruns her other trait of being a ace.

Similarly, I kinda dislike the whole super tsundere Severa at times.
#3Slayerblade11Posted 3/1/2013 6:54:37 AM
Ricken and Cordelia are both really dull with no personality.
#4Faceman_Posted 3/1/2013 6:58:34 AM
I love Maribelle. The second I saw her, I knew I was making her my wife. Unfortunately, I made her my wife before I discovered the beauty of Tharja. I have never seen a video game vixen more beautiful than when I first saw Tharja on that day. Plus, I loved her obsession with my character. The fact that I couldn't have her made me want her more. She'll be my wife on my lunatic run.
#5tadpinoyPosted 3/1/2013 7:04:43 AM
I hate inigo. Not sure why he gets a lot of love, but hate his character.
#6Double_ZetaPosted 3/1/2013 7:06:58 AM
I think Tharja is pretty awful.
#7owtlaw1Posted 3/1/2013 7:09:53 AM
Every time Maribelle talks I want to hit her.
---
"Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in."Henry Ward Beecher
#8zack_zieg518Posted 3/1/2013 7:10:10 AM
I think Faceman wins the "creepiest response of the day" award.

I can't stand Severa; I know a lot of people think it's cute how she's such a moody brat, and will go to great lengths to explain away her behavior, but it does nothing to salvage my opinion of the character. She's irritating, manipulative, and rude.

I'm not particularly fond of Henry, but that may have more to do with the fact that I can't figure out what to do with him since, you now, Tharja. Personal preference is the only reason I can think of to choose the former over the latter, and it's tough to pick Mr. Fake Smiles over the sexy goth.

I don't like Donnel's pot helmet. I know that's a silly thing to get bent out of shape over, but it finally became too much and I stopped fielding him.

Kellam is too bland for my tastes; his entire schtick is being bland and unassuming, and thus beyond the notice of more interesting characters, but I don't see how that's supposed to make me like him. Perhaps it isn't, in which case I applaud Intelligent Systems for so precisely characterizing him. I still don't like him either way.

Ricken irks me, but that may be the result of my general distaste for and disgust with children. His efforts to prove his manhood have yet to endear him to me, which makes me a little sad that I paired him with Panne. And before you ask what I was thinking, the answer is that clearly I wasn't.
---
"To die without leaving a corpse... That is the way of us Garo."
#9Col_MobiusPosted 3/1/2013 7:11:24 AM
Ricken is the worst, both in terms of personality and combat ability. Severa is really annoying too. I like Inigo okay, but after watching all of his supports, his schtick got old.
---
3DS FC: 0533-4140-9968
#10Col_MobiusPosted 3/1/2013 7:12:42 AM
zack_zieg518 posted...
I don't like Donnel's pot helmet. I know that's a silly thing to get bent out of shape over, but it finally became too much and I stopped fielding him.

Donnel as a Fighter with that pot helmet is one of the funniest things I've ever seen. For extra fun, give him a Ladle.
---
3DS FC: 0533-4140-9968