Is the Lost Bloodlines pack any good?

#1AwesomdorPosted 3/2/2013 8:15:51 AM
As for interesting fights or rewards? I was very disappointed by the Champions of Yore pack. Extremely boring if you ask me.
---
^fact
i3-2120 3.3GHz_6850 Sapphire_8GB 1600 MHz DDR3
#2SupremeZeroPosted 3/2/2013 8:17:22 AM
Yes.
---
There's always hope for better things in life. But you can't let anything, friend, lover, God himself, be your hope. You have to be your own hope.
#3SazukeEXPosted 3/2/2013 8:17:34 AM
Bloodlines 2 and 3 aren't out yet.

2 gives a new class I believe. 3 Gives you the Paragon skill which doubles your EXP gained. I'm unsure if it stacks with Veteran though.
---
FE:A-MU/Olivia, Chrom/Sumia, Lissa/Vaike, Lon'qu/Cordelia, Gaius/Maribelle, Donnel/Nowi, Riveria/Sully, Panne/Stahl, Miriel/Ricken, Tharja/Henri, Cherche/Virion
#4UmuruPosted 3/2/2013 8:17:39 AM
Dread Fighter class from DLC2 and Paragon - the skill that doubles your experience, from DLC3.
#5MAtt5TERPosted 3/2/2013 9:36:41 AM
The double Exp skill is entirely pointless. If you just want powerful units, raise them on Normal mode, where the internal level cap is lower. If you are player higher difficulties - I thought you wanted a challenge in the first place?
---
This sentence is as meaningless as you.
#6Hirokey123Posted 3/2/2013 9:38:50 AM
MAtt5TER posted...
The double Exp skill is entirely pointless. If you just want powerful units, raise them on Normal mode, where the internal level cap is lower. If you are player higher difficulties - I thought you wanted a challenge in the first place?

It would help with skill grinding making sure the minimum exp amount you can get 16.
---
I've got a quote that embodies you perfectly, but it's seventy-three posts long, has a few massive flowcharts, and lots of Xion-KMA to Me
#7RDS1Posted 3/2/2013 9:45:42 AM
Personally, I liked the fight in Lost Bloodlines 1 just by itself. Granted, an end-game team can beat it easy, but it was still thirty enemies, most of which were new to me, and actually organized into groups.
#8MAtt5TERPosted 3/2/2013 10:27:35 AM
It would help with skill grinding making sure the minimum exp amount you can get 16.

Lower internal level cap of 20 means that the highest your units will be treated as is 20 + 39. Those level 30 Noble Risen found in every random battle will never be giving just 8 Exp.
---
This sentence is as meaningless as you.
#9KalanyrPosted 3/2/2013 11:07:42 AM
There are situations above Normal where you will wish to grind efficiently even if you want a challenge.

Rogues vs Redeemers 3 is you vs 50 Level 20 Promoted Enemies. Even an endgame party isn't going to be able to handle that without some additional training.

Most of the actual combat maps of Season 2 of the DLC are beyond end game power too. Strongest One's Name basically expects Limit breaker capped stats.

Heck even on normal Paragon will be a god send for levelling up party members I didn't use.
#10lordlugia_rocksPosted 3/2/2013 11:08:37 AM
Paragon is a great skill if you want to just grind characters for better skills or even to just grind all your characters that you didn't use in the beginning (which would be Sully for me)

Dread Fighter is an amazing class with great versatility and good stats. And Leif is a solid character with all around good stats (including magic) He also comes with the picklock skill which is fairly handy.
---
Official Shiftry of the B/W Boards! Grass type fanatic and proud of it! Lilligant and Shiftry ftw!
Pokemon Black FC: 2709-1474-4073