Favorite NA FE Villain *spoilers possible*

#1EvilStorm238Posted 3/2/2013 9:45:38 AM
Who is your favorite villain in the North American FEs? - Results (4 votes)
Nergal (Blazing Sword)
0% (0 votes)
Lyon (Sacred Stones)
25% (1 votes)
Ashnard (Path of Radiance)
25% (1 votes)
Sephiran (Radiant Dawn)
50% (2 votes)
Ashera (Radiant Dawn)
0% (0 votes)
Gangrel (Awakening)
0% (0 votes)
Aversa (Awakening)
0% (0 votes)
Walhart (Awakening)
0% (0 votes)
Validar (Awakening)
0% (0 votes)
Grima (Awakening)
0% (0 votes)
This poll is now closed.
And before you come at with me with pitchforks and torches for not putting him on the list, no, I do not consider the Black Knight to be a true villain after playing Radiant Dawn. Besides, I had limited spaces for choices, so some favorites of mine had to be nixed (such as Lekain). Anyway, have fun in voting.
---
"The universe is a yawning chasm, filled with emptiness and the puerile meanderings of sentience."~Ulyaoth (Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem)
#2RDS1Posted 3/2/2013 9:47:07 AM
...why does Awakening take up half the list?
#3EvilStorm238(Topic Creator)Posted 3/2/2013 9:48:37 AM
RDS1 posted...
...why does Awakening take up half the list?

A lot of villains from that game. That's all I can say. I may change that out, though.
---
"The universe is a yawning chasm, filled with emptiness and the puerile meanderings of sentience."~Ulyaoth (Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem)
#4EvilStorm238(Topic Creator)Posted 3/2/2013 9:52:22 AM
Well, damn, tried to edit the poll, but can't do it for some reason. I guess just close this thread down and I'll try again with a second one. Need to change things up, anyway.
---