Rate the Skill, Chapter 18: Defence +2 and Indoor Fighter

#21guedesbrawl(Topic Creator)Posted 3/3/2013 6:13:12 AM(edited)
RedMageKirby posted...
Def + 2: C. Not the worst skill ever, but still not lategame viable.
Indoor Fighter: D, unless a magical hole into the E tier opens. It's fighting for worst skill in the game, with the likes of Skill + 2.

Also, I'm pretty Defense is American, while Defence is everywhere-else-ian. Which is weird, since this is an American localization.

I've checked serenes, and they use Defence in the other games, too. bah, it doesn't really matter.
---
Confession Time!
jRPGs are pretty much the best thing that ever happened to Video Games - Soanevalcke6
#22MajorasMask9Posted 3/3/2013 7:08:45 AM
Yeah, it is spelled "Defense" in the US version of the game.
---
Fierce Diety Link is the best Link people who agree: 128
#23Pieke OkataPosted 3/3/2013 7:13:02 AM
Also, I'm pretty Defense is American, while Defence is everywhere-else-ian.

Defense and Defence are both correct even in America. It's kind of stupid.
---
I dont trust any of the tastes of people who were born with such good taste that they didnt need to find their way through trash.
#24FactionsJimPosted 3/3/2013 8:17:15 AM
Defense +2 - C - Really useful early game and useful filler until better skills are gotten.

Indoor Fighter - D - Only useful on maybe 1 or 2 maps (and only usable on 1 or 2 more) and by the time you get to those maps, there are so many other better choices.
#25guedesbrawl(Topic Creator)Posted 3/3/2013 8:26:13 AM
MajorasMask9 posted...

ah, so it's only serenes forest?

well, okay. going to change it when adding it to the list.
---
Confession Time!
jRPGs are pretty much the best thing that ever happened to Video Games - Soanevalcke6
#26guedesbrawl(Topic Creator)Posted 3/3/2013 8:26:14 AM
MajorasMask9 posted...

ah, so it's only serenes forest?

well, okay. going to change it when adding it to the list.
---
Confession Time!
#27Alanna82Posted 3/3/2013 1:13:18 PM
Defence +2- C, it makes Kellam take no damage early on, useful until you level up a bit more
Indoor Fight- D- I accidentally made Lucina inherit this o_O Doing a random reclass playthough and Sumia got Knight as her random class (well Great Knight) How many indoor maps are there, the Arena, chapter 6 and ? Maybe paralouge 12?
---
Happily married to Wiggumfan267 on Valentines day, 2005.
#28Segmented OdinPosted 3/3/2013 1:15:22 PM
Alanna82 posted...
Defence +2- C, it makes Kellam take no damage early on, useful until you level up a bit more
Indoor Fight- D- I accidentally made Lucina inherit this o_O Doing a random reclass playthough and Sumia got Knight as her random class (well Great Knight) How many indoor maps are there, the Arena, chapter 6 and ? Maybe paralouge 12?

Validar's map, Fort Steigar, Walhart's map, Nah's map....that's all I can think of.
#29guedesbrawl(Topic Creator)Posted 3/3/2013 1:28:51 PM
Segmented Odin posted...
Alanna82 posted...

Validar's map, Fort Steigar, Walhart's map, Nah's map....that's all I can think of.

i think the bonus applies for specific areas of each map.
---
Confession Time!
#30fueled-systemPosted 3/3/2013 1:34:35 PM
Two of the worst skills in the game don't deserve more then a D