I'm worried for the next Fire Emblem.

#1Gold_VanguardPosted 3/3/2013 6:14:06 AM
They really went all out with this game. With it getting near perfect scores in almost every review. If a new Fire Emblem comes out its going to have to live up to the expectations of this game.
---
I'm here to kick ass and play games, and I'm all out of ass.
#2DemiseEndPosted 3/3/2013 6:26:25 AM
Just like how Tellius bombed.....

Base breaking opinion aside, this is indeed quite a problem
---
Real Metal bounces their breast. Deal with it
#3KantonosoPosted 3/3/2013 6:28:04 AM
All they need to do is have better maps/ more varied victory conditions. Maybe a more consistent story.

Everything else, they could just maintain and not need to improve.
---
PSN: Ranylyn. Mass Effect 3 Adept/Sentinel/Engineer
Currently Playing: Fire Emblem Awakening. Tactician: Ranylyn
#4FF_4everPosted 3/3/2013 6:49:25 AM
Better maps, for example, bring back mist, various victory conditions.

Fix the difficulty imbalance.

No more horrible pie supports (sumia).
#5NewbieN00bPosted 3/3/2013 6:57:31 AM
FF_4ever posted...
Better maps, for example, bring back mist, various victory conditions.

Fix the difficulty imbalance.

No more horrible pie supports (sumia).

With how much the game pushes that pair(in comparison to others), their supports suck. :/
---
Give me all teh FE D':
#6ventus_windPosted 3/3/2013 6:58:22 AM
Protect the villagers or lose.
---
3ds friend code: 2234-7580-2242 PSN:roxasflame
The official Cybele of the shin megami tensei IV board
#7KysafenPosted 3/3/2013 7:36:38 AM
No godawful plot concepts as idiotic as Blood Contracts and we're all good! *thumbs up*
---
Awakening is deep, has a fast and efficient game engine,is fun to play, and actually manages to live up to fan hype, unlike that piece of crap, Seisen no Keifu.
#8NidtendofreakPosted 3/3/2013 7:39:54 AM
Ditch Pair Up and Second Seals because they will never successfully balance the difficulties around them, bring back different map objectives because we haven't had that since RD, bring back Fog of War and battle maps in general, a story focused on one arc instead of trying to cram three smaller arcs in...
---
And so begins a tale of vengeance and betrayal. Destiny by sinner sought. Tragedy by power wrought. Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume.
#9TkShotPosted 3/3/2013 7:52:08 AM
Well, they have Awakening now as a template to work on their next game and further improve or fix anything that happened in this game.

I'm more of a realist when it comes to trying to understand gaming developers but a series like Fire Emblem never fails to get me disappointed. It's either I think the game is okay or it's really good when it comes to Fire Emblem games.
---
Lightning x Lumina is overrated!
it's ALL ABOUT dat Barthandelus x Hope x Ultros
#10SwampertOwnsPosted 3/3/2013 7:54:00 AM
Nidtendofreak posted...
Ditch Pair Up and Second Seals because they will never successfully balance the difficulties around them, bring back different map objectives because we haven't had that since RD, bring back Fog of War and battle maps in general, a story focused on one arc instead of trying to cram three smaller arcs in...

This.

This

THIS
---
"To be defeated is to lose everything. Are you prepared for that outcome?" - Hawke, Advance Wars 2: Black Hole Rising