Optimizing the second generation.

#1bearclaw13Posted 3/3/2013 10:11:55 AM
I wrote something out on this because I was bored and have a horrible memory and I'm considering sharing for some criticism. will I get criticism or just people yelling at every flaw?
---
*is insane*
#2PKRockin531Posted 3/3/2013 10:12:35 AM
The topic will devolve into a Galeforce debate.
---
www.youtube.com/user/PKLucas531
#3bearclaw13(Topic Creator)Posted 3/3/2013 10:13:49 AM
Yeah I'm mainly hoping for some corrections because I know my opinion has some flaws.
---
*is insane*
#4bearclaw13(Topic Creator)Posted 3/3/2013 10:32:06 AM
I'll give it a try.

Please note that everything in this topic is personal opinion and is based on optimization for later DLCs and harder Spotpass and Streetpass battles and that no DLC skills were included.

The female Avatar

Inheritance: If the avatar is a high enough level have her pass down Galeforce to Lucina. If you are not a high enough level go with veteran to allow Lucina to get Galeforce a lot faster. If you want Morgan to get Galeforce, you must have it be the avatar’s last skill equipped by the time you enter Paralogue 12.
Child Skill Sets:
Morgan Lucina
Galeforce Galeforce
Rightful king Rightful king
Lethality Aether
Astra Astra
Sol Lethality

Notes: Recommended ending class is Assassin for the highest activation rates. Highest skill boosts from pair ups come from Heroes so if Morgan had an A or S support rank with a Hero that has 30+ skill then he is getting plus 8 skill between this, his 52 skill cap, and Rightful King his activation rates are, Lethality 25 % Astra 40% Sol 70%. Lucina’s activation rates are the same with Aether activating same as Astra. This is based on a +strength –luck avatar.

LissaXVaike.

Inheritance: Lissa should always pass down Galeforce. Vaike is less important since Owain can get all of his skills probably something outside of Owain’s base class tree, I recommend wrath.

Child Skill Set:
Owain
Galeforce
Lethality
Astra
Swordfaire
Wrath

Notes: Know those heroes that are going to boost Morgan and Lucina? Well Owain is one of them. Since his purpose is back-line oriented his skill set is damage oriented with Galeforce to help you speed through the storyline. S support with Lucina or a support with Morgan for his supports

SullyXGaius

Inheritance: Sully gives Swordfaire or Astra (depending on level), and Gaius gives a male only skill or lethality (personal preference).

Child Skill Set:
Kjelle
Galeforce (thanks Gaius)
Galeforce
Swordfaire
Astra
Lethality
Wrath
Defender (subtract one according to personal preference)

Notes: go to Pegasus knight ASAP for Galeforce. I recommend an A support with Nah for 15% percent Lethality 29% Astra. She also ends as an assassin just ‘cause.

MirielXRicken

Inheritance: Tomefaire and Luna

Chjild Skill Set:
Laurent
Tomefaire
Luna
LIfetaker
Vengeance
Tomebreaker

Notes: Laurent is the worst kid in the game. No Galeforce, inferior stats and not having a good mother make him the only kid who isn’t guaranteed OPness, He’s still good but not as good.

SumiaXHenry

Inheritance: Sumia passes down Galeforce obviously and Henry passes down wrath.

Child Skill Set:
Cynthia
Galeforce
Wrath
Vengeance
Tomebreaker
Pavise

Notes: Since she will have inherited Galeforce Cynthia should change to Knight->General for Pavise before ending as a sorcerer. Cynthia is going to have high skill and lower magic than you would hope but enemies don’t typically have much resistance.

MaribelleXLibra

Maribelle is tricky because you need to spam staves to level her if you can get her high enough go with Galeforce. Libra passes down Renewal.

Child Skill Set:
Brady
Galeforce
Renewal
Aegis
Vengeance
Tomebreaker

Notes: Go straight through the paladin class for Aegis before ending in sorcerer.
---
*is insane*
#5bearclaw13(Topic Creator)Posted 3/3/2013 10:32:36 AM
and continued.

PanneXStahl

Inheritance: Panne should pass down Swordbreaker while Stahl can pass down anything in the recommended skill set

Child Skill Set:
Yarne
Swordbreaker
Aegis
Astra
Axefaire
Wrath
Notes: Yarne when fathered by Stahl features amazing mods and classes. He will be ending as a berserker for the massive strength and pretty good speed but best of all is his skill set which is one of the best non Galeforce skills sets. Like Laurent he cannot obtain Galeforce. Wrath can be substituted with a different skill if you want.

CordeliaXLon’qu

Inheritance: Galeforce and Swordfaire.

Child Skill Set:
Severa
Galeforce
Swordfaire
Astra
Lethality
Axebreaker

Notes: Have Severa end as a hero and marry Morgan.

NowiXGregor

Inheritance: Swordbreaker and Armshift

Child Skill Set:
Swordbreaker
Armshift
Sol
Astra
Whatever

TharjaXDonnel

Inheritance: Vengeance and Aptitude

Child Skill Set:
Nah
Aptitude/Armshift
Vengeance
Galeforce
Sol
Pavise

Notes: Noire can reach 46 luck for 92% Armshift which is extremely useful later on for near infinite uses of Mercurius or other regalia. She makes an extremely useful hero.

OliviaXVirion

Inheritance: Galeforce and Bowfaire

Child Skill Set:
Inigo
Galeforce
Bowfaire
Astra
Swordfaire
Lethality

Notes: Purely damage oriented. Inigo’s strength isn’t the best so the damage boost from the faire skills is useful. As an assassin Inigo will not have many flaws as Virion gives him pretty good mods and he can dodge everything that does too much damage.

ChercheXKellam

Inheritance: Renewal and Lethality.

Child Skill Set:
Gerome
Renewal
Lethality
Luna
Acrobat
Pavise

Notes: Gerome is basically going to be a walking tank that rarely needs healing and can transport weaker allies across maps thanks to acrobat. After all slow and steady wins the race.
---
*is insane*
#6bearclaw13(Topic Creator)Posted 3/3/2013 10:36:49 AM
The Male Avatar
Only a few changes

ChromXOlivia

Same as before for Lucina and Inigo becomes Morgan’s clone only without Sol add in whatever.

Inheritance: Rightful king is forced from Lucina go with Anything from Morgan’s skill set for the avatar allowing the two different Morgan’s to be the same.
---
*is insane*
#7bearclaw13(Topic Creator)Posted 3/3/2013 10:41:22 AM
Bump.
---
*is insane*
#8CaptainRandom1Posted 3/3/2013 10:45:49 AM
Make Morgan third generation. Marry Kellam to Nowi. Marry MU to Nah. Make Morgan a Manakete.
---
3DS FC 4253-3597-1691Official leader of the Monster Hunter 4 board
http://i39.tinypic.com/35lhp53.jpg
#9BhelliumPosted 3/3/2013 10:48:00 AM
title is optimizing second generation
in any event passing all classes and Mu stat caps to a second character is probably better in the long run anyways
---
If Pluto is not a planet Europe is just West Asia.
#10bearclaw13(Topic Creator)Posted 3/3/2013 10:48:28 AM
CaptainRandom1 posted...
Make Morgan third generation. Marry Kellam to Nowi. Marry MU to Nah. Make Morgan a Manakete.

That leaves Cherche unmarried and With brave weapons and the reccomended supports Morgan has 4 25% chances of killing the enemy.
---
*is insane*