lunatic, lunatic plus question

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. lunatic, lunatic plus question

User Info: poiurewq

poiurewq
3 years ago#1
so i just did a 2 hour "solo" run (by solo i mean chrom pairing w/ fe mu), and it took all but 2 hours, no grinding involved. then i got inspired and did the same thing on lunatic in about 6 hours. Also note that its not really possible just to use chrom+mu only until after the chapter where you have to protect his sister, but that chapter i just used my characters as meat shields to protect emmeryn. after that chapter i did grind the free dlc chapter to get chrom to lvl 20, but after that no grinding whatsoever.

so, thinking about lunatic+, is even possible to do a chrom mu only runthrough (after the emmeryn defending chapter). i am also assuming you would use forged aversa's night, with armsthrift, luna/sol/ignis, tomefaire, defender, and veteran(replaced by i don't know what once you max stats) on a sorc mu, with +def, -str (it worked for me on lunatic). and also chrom would have pally as a final class.

the only chapter that was annoying for me (after the defend emmeryn chapter), was endgame, where i was basically invincible, but the dang healers would heal grima, and just lucked out with criticals from mu and chrom to finish grima.

so tldr, is lunatic+ possible with chrom+mu (after a certain chapter of course), and what is your suggested setup?
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. lunatic, lunatic plus question

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived