Rate the Skill, Chapter 19: Rally Defense and Pavise

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. Rate the Skill, Chapter 19: Rally Defense and Pavise

User Info: Sentinel07

Sentinel07
3 years ago#21
Rally Defense - B

Pavise - S

Pavise is an absolute lifesaver. At least for me. Arguably the best defense skill in the game.

User Info: tw1g_007

tw1g_007
3 years ago#22
Rally Defense D - One of the worst rallies to be honest.

Pavise - B
MH will have to wait and why do most GameFAQ'ers in the 3DS board have sex with their 3DS?

User Info: guedesbrawl

guedesbrawl
3 years ago#23
Whacka's Bump.

I felt horrible about it. every time.
Confession Time!
jRPGs are pretty much the best thing that ever happened to Video Games - Soanevalcke6

User Info: KevinCC

KevinCC
3 years ago#24
Rally Defense: C
Pavise: A
...as opposed to an average game.

User Info: Model_Omega

Model_Omega
3 years ago#25
Rally Defense C, eh 4 def isn't that good, I'd rather have a rally skill that helped you murder more

Pavise is kind of wasted on Generals, but for mages it can be quite good.... if you can get it on them, I give it a B.
Flak Jacket: Survive multiple rockets and grenades exploding by your feet, scratch from a knife to your shin insta-kills you, seems pretty legit.

guedesbrawl
3 years ago#26
OK, you guys know what i'm going to say, so just vote if you haven't.
Confession Time!
jRPGs are pretty much the best thing that ever happened to Video Games - Soanevalcke6

User Info: SiegedEagle

SiegedEagle
3 years ago#27
Rally Defense - B. I prefer offense, especially on the harder modes where abilities like Galeforce are a godsend once you get them. After all, the best defense is a good offense!

Pavise - A. For many reasons stated. It's particularly useful against those forged Tomahawks that somehow hit you when you have less than <25% of being hit by one. Drop one of these things on a Sorcerer with max skill (like Tharja, if you max that stat of hers) and it becomes a tank, even with no Nosferatu.

Also, link to that fanfic please! :3
In the name of the Fang, I sentence you to death.
http://i685.photobucket.com/albums/vv212/IIIIFIREBIRDIIII/tf2-futurama.jpg

guedesbrawl
3 years ago#28
link sent.
Confession Time!
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. Rate the Skill, Chapter 19: Rally Defense and Pavise

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived