Rate the Skill, Chapter 19: Rally Defense and Pavise

#21Sentinel07Posted 3/4/2013 10:11:38 AM
Rally Defense - B

Pavise - S

Pavise is an absolute lifesaver. At least for me. Arguably the best defense skill in the game.
#22tw1g_007Posted 3/4/2013 10:22:15 AM
Rally Defense D - One of the worst rallies to be honest.

Pavise - B
---
MH will have to wait and why do most GameFAQ'ers in the 3DS board have sex with their 3DS?
#23guedesbrawl(Topic Creator)Posted 3/4/2013 3:53:25 PM
Whacka's Bump.

I felt horrible about it. every time.
---
Confession Time!
jRPGs are pretty much the best thing that ever happened to Video Games - Soanevalcke6
#24KevinCCPosted 3/4/2013 4:57:52 PM
Rally Defense: C
Pavise: A
---
...as opposed to an average game.
#25Model_OmegaPosted 3/4/2013 5:00:36 PM
Rally Defense C, eh 4 def isn't that good, I'd rather have a rally skill that helped you murder more

Pavise is kind of wasted on Generals, but for mages it can be quite good.... if you can get it on them, I give it a B.
---
Flak Jacket: Survive multiple rockets and grenades exploding by your feet, scratch from a knife to your shin insta-kills you, seems pretty legit.
#26guedesbrawl(Topic Creator)Posted 3/4/2013 5:11:02 PM
OK, you guys know what i'm going to say, so just vote if you haven't.
---
Confession Time!
jRPGs are pretty much the best thing that ever happened to Video Games - Soanevalcke6
#27SiegedEaglePosted 3/4/2013 11:59:49 PM
Rally Defense - B. I prefer offense, especially on the harder modes where abilities like Galeforce are a godsend once you get them. After all, the best defense is a good offense!

Pavise - A. For many reasons stated. It's particularly useful against those forged Tomahawks that somehow hit you when you have less than <25% of being hit by one. Drop one of these things on a Sorcerer with max skill (like Tharja, if you max that stat of hers) and it becomes a tank, even with no Nosferatu.

Also, link to that fanfic please! :3
---
In the name of the Fang, I sentence you to death.
http://i685.photobucket.com/albums/vv212/IIIIFIREBIRDIIII/tf2-futurama.jpg
#28guedesbrawl(Topic Creator)Posted 3/5/2013 11:11:39 AM
link sent.
---
Confession Time!