Naga's Tear.

#1RaltriosPosted 3/3/2013 5:36:11 PM
Permanently raise HP by 5 and all other stats by 2!? When the hell did I get this?

I'm on chapter 17, btw.
---
3DS FC: 3050 - 7604 - 7991
#2SkylarkellPosted 3/3/2013 5:39:00 PM
I believe you get it after doing the prologue for Morgan.
---
PSN: Skylarkell
#3OrphanePosted 3/3/2013 5:41:47 PM
IIRC there's 2 per game, 1 when you recruit Morgan and the other being the 30k renown award or something.
#4saxrohmerPosted 3/3/2013 5:41:59 PM
You can get Two(but really only one):

1. In the paralogue that Morgan is recruited in.

2. From getting too much renown.
---
Do not, under any circumstance, ever use the Sketch command.
PSN: nochildren
#5kyboticaPosted 3/3/2013 5:43:39 PM
saxrohmer posted...
You can get Two(but really only one):

1. In the paralogue that Morgan is recruited in.

2. From getting too much renown.

Lies! One can NEVER have too much renown. Shame on you. You ruined what was otherwise an accurate and informative post.
---
"I mean, if I killed George Bush that wouldn't make portals to Iraq appear in my front yard." -Massany7 on Oblivion
#6Raltrios(Topic Creator)Posted 3/3/2013 5:47:51 PM
Alright. Thanks a bunch.

How am I going to decide who to use them on? ;__:
---
3DS FC: 3050 - 7604 - 7991
#7OrphanePosted 3/3/2013 5:49:14 PM
With infinite releveling possible it actually doesn't matter who you use them on, since eventually everyone can hit their stat caps anyways. It just saves you some time as one Naga's Tear is the equivalent of every stat booster sans Boots.

Now Boots...those you have to torture yourself over who gets them.
#8Deoxys_PrimePosted 3/3/2013 5:50:59 PM
Orphane posted...
With infinite releveling possible it actually doesn't matter who you use them on, since eventually everyone can hit their stat caps anyways. It just saves you some time as one Naga's Tear is the equivalent of every stat booster sans Boots.

Now Boots...those you have to torture yourself over who gets them.

Just put boots on your most overpowered unit, preferably with Galeforce. Overextend into the enemy and run back with impunity. Booooooooots!
---
Pokemon Black 2: 1206 8347 0149
#9TychoDurandalPosted 3/3/2013 6:23:05 PM
Raltrios posted...
Alright. Thanks a bunch.

How am I going to decide who to use them on? ;__:

Not sure why this is spoilery, but when in Rome, I guess. Honestly, just use them on anyone you want to start leveling. It's easy to cap stats eventually as is, so there's not too much cause to save these things. Use them early and benefit from the extra stats during the whole leveling trip, not later on when it will barely have an impact.
---
Disgaea 4 maps: Zerix_Dragonkin 2159 and Khirashi 583, both CP maps! Please rate so I can get CP back
#10vermillion719Posted 3/3/2013 6:32:14 PM
Yeah, my suggestion would be to give it to a weak unit before training. Makes them easier to train. Olivia is a good choice, I'd say, or maybe one of the kids if their parents aren't that strong.

As for the boots...only solid decision I ever made was to give them to my Rallybot Falcon Knight MU from my last playthrough. I dunno who they'll go to in the future.
---
"Why don't you just take this picture for what it is? Teemo being stuffed and mounted by renek." - Serenderpity
LoL Name: Thanamar