Any 'deadline' for marriage pairing?

#1blassterPosted 3/3/2013 11:44:54 PM
Long story short, I read about Chrom special case about marriage. So now I'm wondering; would I miss other child if you don't pair the rest of the girls with other guys within certain chapter? If so, when is the latest main chapter I should have everyone with S support pairing possible?

I wish to know this because unlike many people, I haven't decided on all the possible pairing before I start the game, and I don't feel like just mindlessly pair them up just because a child will be OP if his father is Chrom and her mother is Olivia, even tho I don't know who Olivia is until chapter 11 on my first run. >.>
---
Anticipating: Ace Attorney 5.
Playing: DeSu OC, DeSu 2, FE Waifu Awakening.
#2legendarylemurPosted 3/3/2013 11:46:20 PM
Only Chrom has a deadline. Rest can marry whenever they please. Honestly, it's much more optimal to do the children's quests as late as possible. They inherit base stats, too, anyways.
---
According to Wikipedia, you don't exist!
CLICK HERE FOR FAME AND GLORY
#3blasster(Topic Creator)Posted 3/4/2013 12:29:22 AM
Ah, so I don't really need to be in hurry to get all the children characters even after Chrom's child appear? Thanks.

Might not want to hold out too long tho if possible lol.
---
Anticipating: Ace Attorney 5.
Playing: DeSu OC, DeSu 2, FE Waifu Awakening.
#4legendarylemurPosted 3/4/2013 12:33:07 AM
blasster posted...
Ah, so I don't really need to be in hurry to get all the children characters even after Chrom's child appear? Thanks.

Might not want to hold out too long tho if possible lol.

Either way is fine. If you hold out longer, you'll have a better time grinding the children because they all start as unpromoted level 10 with godly stats. If you don't hold out, they'll have decent stats and will have better growths than your first generation units regardless, so if you want to use them more during the main game, do that instead.
---
According to Wikipedia, you don't exist!
CLICK HERE FOR FAME AND GLORY