The 44 Fire Emblem 7 characters are the best

#51marthsheretooPosted 3/6/2013 9:06:01 AM
Mujika1991 posted...
LOL, Nergal..Ha..ha..ha..ha fail more please..

Is either not good enough at the game to have made it to chapter 19xx or is incapable of making inferences. Nergal isn't amazing, but is definitely better than any of Awakening's underdeveloped, poorly-motivated villains.
---
Yes, racism is justified. -The_Kid3000
#52Nemesis347Posted 3/6/2013 9:24:16 AM
I have to agree with TC, the reason I have played every FE since 7 is because I hope, to na avail, that the characters will be as interesting.
#53Mujika1991Posted 3/6/2013 10:43:44 AM
marthsheretoo posted...
Mujika1991 posted...

Is either not good enough at the game to have made it to chapter 19xx or is incapable of making inferences. Nergal isn't amazing, but is definitely better than any of Awakening's underdeveloped, poorly-motivated villains.
He is Poorly-Motivated.."Hey, Look at me i need more power..Herpy Derp" Yeah, very motivated..
#54bronzefrogPosted 3/6/2013 10:56:57 AM
Mujika1991 posted...
marthsheretoo posted...
Mujika1991 posted...

He is Poorly-Motivated.."Hey, Look at me i need more power..Herpy Derp" Yeah, very motivated..

He laughs like "heh heh heh" no "herpy derp", did you even play Fire Emblem: Blazing Sword?
---
Onepunch Man - Shingeki no Kyojin - Vinland Saga - One Piece - Soul Eater - Yu Yu Hakusho - Planetes - Break Blade - Beelzebub - The Breaker
#55marthsheretooPosted 3/6/2013 10:58:38 AM
Mujika1991 posted...
He is Poorly-Motivated.."Hey, Look at me i need more power... power that I was originally seeking to find my lost children, but that corrupted me so heavily I forgot why I wanted it in the first place" Yeah, very motivated..

Fixed for accuracy, you unremarkable troglodyte.
---
Yes, racism is justified. -The_Kid3000
#56Segmented OdinPosted 3/6/2013 11:39:39 AM
marthsheretoo posted...

I thought he was hunting for power to find his wife? That's why he left his children alone in the first place. Unless I am missing something and he found his wife was dead too late to get his children before they traveled over.
#57bluerulerPosted 3/6/2013 11:56:19 AM
marthsheretoo posted...
Mujika1991 posted...
He is Poorly-Motivated.."Hey, Look at me i need more power... power that I was originally seeking to find my lost children, but that corrupted me so heavily I forgot why I wanted it in the first place" Yeah, very motivated..

You mean that guy that was originally good but got corrupt? All FE villains are pretty cut and dry, and no Nergal is not an exception because its your favorite game.

Oh and gais... toke jopic
---
Without Inspiration We Are Nothing More Than Statues
#58xblade76Posted 3/6/2013 12:08:54 PM
Yes, yes and the first 150 Pokemon are the only relevant ones. We get it.
---
Pokemon Pearl FC 5111 9912 2211 Name AMI
Super Smash Bros Brawl FC 1289 7910 4315