Sucks I have game but I cant play game

#1whatnow12012Posted 3/4/2013 9:26:03 PM
Sucks I have my game & I got the last physical copy, but now I am un-able to play the game until April when I get my 3DS.

Any tips, or deals I should be aware of when I begin my playthrough many of you have played multiple times.

I will just be playing the game baren no DLC, cant DLC cause I am a 56K Only DEAD-ZONE which means NO DLC ACCESS.

Can I still Grind my LVL up playing the game with NO DLC normal sucks be nice if I could do DLC but with 56K only you can not do DLC addons with that access.

But I could take my 3DS to my Uncles like I do my 360 he has access maybe I can do the Add-Ons over at his place.

Do I Use Nintendo Points & also where do you buy them.
#2SmugglinMooglesPosted 3/4/2013 9:29:33 PM
They don't think it be like it is but it do.
---
My arms hang like wet ropes.
#3bladedaxePosted 3/4/2013 9:30:43 PM
whatnow12012 posted...
Sucks I have my game & I got the last physical copy, but now I am un-able to play the game until April when I get my 3DS.

Any tips, or deals I should be aware of when I begin my playthrough many of you have played multiple times.

I will just be playing the game baren no DLC, cant DLC cause I am a 56K Only DEAD-ZONE which means NO DLC ACCESS.

Can I still Grind my LVL up playing the game with NO DLC normal sucks be nice if I could do DLC but with 56K only you can not do DLC addons with that access.

But I could take my 3DS to my Uncles like I do my 360 he has access maybe I can do the Add-Ons over at his place.

Do I Use Nintendo Points & also where do you buy them.

When choosing which mode to play, use a coin. Heads for Classic, Tails for Casual. Don't bother going into further detail in that.

As for difficulty, start of at Normal if it's your first time. Don't use Fredrick that much, since in Normal mode everyone is a beast.

You'll have a bit of a hard time grinding, since you have no access to Spotpass, but you can still grind on Reeking Boxes.

You can usually find them at Game Stops, Walmarts, Targets, usually where you would think to buy pre-paid cards.
---
You get the option to skip the tutorial stuff, so you'll start right at the balls. - Jabodie