Sign here if you play classic with no resets.

#21bearclaw13Posted 3/5/2013 4:10:30 PM
*Signs*
---
I've asked a few times without success so I figured I would Sig this. how do I edit posts.
#22SwampertOwnsPosted 3/5/2013 4:13:50 PM
I'm planning on doing it. Eventually. For me, I never really got attached to any of the characters in Awakening, so it wouldn't be too hard for me if any of them died.
---
"To be defeated is to lose everything. Are you prepared for that outcome?" - Hawke, Advance Wars 2: Black Hole Rising
#23Sevi_neyPosted 3/5/2013 4:24:56 PM
MM125 posted...
At some point I plan to do a no reset Lunatic+ run. First I've actually gotta unlock Lunatic+.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
---
as the resurrection of Bill Cosby, relinquish your pudding or perish at the backhand of Bill Cosbyeatindapuddin
#24KantonosoPosted 3/5/2013 4:37:35 PM
I did so on my Normal files and on my hard file.

Total casualties across three files included Nowi, Libra, Virion, and Lucina (said "screw it" and bumrushed the final boss blindly.)

If you expect me to even attempt it on Lunatic you can kiss my fat hairy ass.

That's all.
---
PSN: Ranylyn. Mass Effect 3 Adept/Sentinel/Engineer
Currently Playing: Fire Emblem Awakening. Tactician: Ranylyn
#25Lylat_CruiserPosted 3/5/2013 4:45:22 PM
after I unlock the whole support library (not including the DLC). completing the support library is more important to me right now. Already had my 'fun' on my first play through.
---
The only thing that stops a bad guy with an axe is a good guy with a sword!
#26prince_leoPosted 3/5/2013 5:01:26 PM
I usually do so after a few playthroughs. It's fun to get screwed over and still get through despite losing a good character.
I'll probably do one on Hard soon.
---
No man stands so tall as he who stoops to help a child.
http://i.imgur.com/VH2Nc.jpg - Young Leo has more swag than you
#27LunethrocksPosted 3/5/2013 5:04:56 PM
Currently on a no-reset run on classic-hard.

Can't wait for it to be over...I've lost too many.
#28tsilver34Posted 3/6/2013 5:58:32 PM
I'm attempting to do with my newest Hard Classic file. It's tougher than I thought, those early chapters are more difficult than I remember. O_O

Just out of curiosity, does everyone else doing this consider it game over if Chrom/Avatar get killed?
---
Join the Dark Side... We have cookies!
Welcome to the Dark Side! ...Are you surprised we lied about the cookies?
#29vagamesPosted 3/7/2013 7:54:34 AM
tsilver34 posted...
I'm attempting to do with my newest Hard Classic file. It's tougher than I thought, those early chapters are more difficult than I remember. O_O

Just out of curiosity, does everyone else doing this consider it game over if Chrom/Avatar get killed?

I'm not sure if this is just a troll message, in which case my response is "Hurr hurrr!". If this is genuine, you should be aware that when your Lord character dies in any Fire Emblem game, the game considers it a game over whether or not you do.

I believe the only "Lord" character that can "die" is Lucina. And this is the case because if her health drops to zero, she explicitly states that she retreats from the battlefield to stay alive, so she doesn't really die.
---
3DS: 1461-65262579
http://www.youtube.com/vanimusgames
#30EricxcPosted 3/7/2013 7:56:00 AM
spyke252 posted...
MM125 posted...
At some point I plan to do a no reset Lunatic+ run. First I've actually gotta unlock Lunatic+.

It's statistically more likely for you to be hit by lightning 20 times (estimate) than to clear lunatic+ with no resets.

Also, yeah, difficulty matters- you're not going to be able to do this on Lunatic without exploiting Nostank anyway, so honestly, Lunatic Classic full roster runs without Nos are probably harder.

Oh and Normal is trivial. Hard is decently challenging later on assuming no grinding, resets, or Nos, but still easier than Lunatic/+ full roster runs.

This pretty much. Hard with no grinding is the best way to play if you are going for a classic run with no reset, because it's actually feasable.
---
:3