Fire Emblem Character Contest: Gaius vs. Matthew + Lyndis vs. Tiki

#31HodouPosted 3/5/2013 10:19:45 PM
Had to abstain the second vote because I can't make up my mind.
#32Scc_DefenderPosted 3/5/2013 10:52:17 PM
My votes:

Matthew - It's Matthew. Come on. The jolly thief! And like, one of the best, most fleshed out characters in FE7 (IMO.)

Lyn - Honestly, only because I hated Shadow Dragon and I've never seen Tiki otherwise. Lyn's cool and all, but there are a lot of characters (Male, Female, Swordmaster, Lord or otherwise) who outshine her.
---
XBL GT: Ignis Sphaera
Scc Defender - Always Striving For Glory
#33superange128(Topic Creator)Posted 3/5/2013 11:56:43 PM
bumo
---
http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/4343/narm2.gif
#34legendarylemurPosted 3/6/2013 12:55:19 AM
Matthew is the best thief imo, but Gaius is close second. All Gaius has is his comical obsession of cake, but personality-wise, Matthew is far superior. His support with Jaffar, of course, being the highlight
---
According to Wikipedia, you don't exist!
CLICK HERE FOR FAME AND GLORY
#35BobTDonutPosted 3/6/2013 1:03:03 AM
How in the hell is Matthew losing right now?
---
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/black-dragonflight/Arpandaday/advanced
http://i.imgur.com/lPu0J.gif
#36legendarylemurPosted 3/6/2013 1:13:00 AM
BobTDonut posted...
How in the hell is Matthew losing right now?

More people probably played FE:A than FE7 on this board atm
---
According to Wikipedia, you don't exist!
CLICK HERE FOR FAME AND GLORY
#37ryugin55Posted 3/6/2013 6:15:57 AM
Nidtendofreak posted...
ryugin55 posted...
It is a shame that most everyone who deserves winning doesn't.

but as I said before, putting FE13 characters in this competition is unfair, as this is an FE13 board so the bias is in favor of them.

You will have a bias no matter which board you post on. Doesn't work like that. You pick the most active FE board, and let them vote for any character.

I can tell you right now, it won't be an FE13 character winning the whole thing.

yeah, but more people on this board are likely to have played this game than the earlier ones. If this was on a FE4 board, I would be saying the bias would be on the FE4 characters because people who play FE4 are the majority
#38KoubanPosted 3/6/2013 6:41:19 AM
legendarylemur posted...
Matthew is the best thief imo, but Gaius is close second. All Gaius has is his comical obsession of cake, but personality-wise, Matthew is far superior. His support with Jaffar, of course, being the highlight

Somebody never got any of Gaius's supports...
#39NovaWillPosted 3/6/2013 7:43:59 AM
This is disgusting... Gaius's character is utmost joke, which was probably in all intentions to do. Matthew actually has development and grows as a person.
#40ShadowMaster471Posted 3/6/2013 7:51:05 AM
Can't believe that Mathhew is losing to Gaius... Gaius is actually one of my least favorite thiefs in the series. I don't find candy obsession funny, and I find his design silly, where Matthew looks badass and is badass, with lots of character development.
---
PSN: ShadowMan471 --- Platinums: 18
LoL IGN: ShadowMatt