Rate the Skill, Chapter 21: Rally Speed and Lancefaire

#21guedesbrawl(Topic Creator)Posted 3/6/2013 8:14:01 AM
Brady672_AT_fan posted...
Why are people shocked Aether is better than Sol? It's sol with Luna tacked on, thus way better.

Anyway Rally Speed B because speed is super important.

Lance faire C because lances aren't too great in this game.

they must be the ones that think that the low activation rate makes it a bad skill.
---
Confession Time!
jRPGs are pretty much the best thing that ever happened to Video Games - Soanevalcke6
#22guedesbrawl(Topic Creator)Posted 3/6/2013 10:59:51 AM
bump; let's see if the lancefaire prediction of chapter 5 will come true.
---
Confession Time!
jRPGs are pretty much the best thing that ever happened to Video Games - Soanevalcke6
#23guedesbrawl(Topic Creator)Posted 3/6/2013 12:16:32 PM
indoor fighter was more lively than this one
---
Confession Time!
#24guedesbrawl(Topic Creator)Posted 3/6/2013 2:31:49 PM
---
Confession Time!
#25ScytheCFHPosted 3/6/2013 2:34:08 PM
Rally Speed- C
Lancefaire-B
---
B2 Friend Code: 0820 1569 4980
#26Frost_LASERPosted 3/6/2013 2:36:44 PM
guedesbrawl posted...
Who came up with the falconless Falcon Knights? Eh, if they were Pegacorn Knights or something

How about Alicorn knights?
#27arvilinoPosted 3/6/2013 2:46:25 PM(edited)
Rally Speed- A

Second to Rally Spectrum in usefulness can boost up to 12 characters past the thresholds for doubling, can save you the trouble of even having to use pair up certain units which greatly boosts your overall offense on the player phase. I'm surprised at how many people think this is a C-rank skill.

Lancefaire- B

Fairly decent, but due to the 1-range of the shock stick it's actually one of the less useful faire skills especially considering some Lance classes have fairly good magic stats.
#28guedesbrawl(Topic Creator)Posted 3/6/2013 2:57:22 PM
Frost_LASER posted...
guedesbrawl posted...
Who came up with the falconless Falcon Knights? Eh, if they were Pegacorn Knights or something

How about Alicorn knights?

alicorn is what the unicorn's horn is made of.
---
Confession Time!
#29RaltriosPosted 3/6/2013 3:00:35 PM
B for both.
---
3DS FC: 3050 - 7604 - 7991
#30LurkerkillerPosted 3/6/2013 3:01:58 PM
B for Both

Lancefaire is less valuable than Sword due to having higher attack than swords and that somehow only got a B itself so I can't give Lance any higher than that.

Speed is perhaps the best stat in the game and I've taken a liking to rallies recently with playing the game more. If I could go back and change my vote for Spectrum, I would definitively give it a S ranking.
---
LoL NA: Lurkerkiller
SC2 NA: Lurkerkiller.301