Epic Rap Battle: Marth vs Roy

#11bcoulter1994Posted 3/5/2013 7:52:22 PM
MarioLinkGenofa posted...
I'll give this a shot.
Be Gentle, not black.

Marth: Oh hey a red head, tales one axe to be a dead head. No stats, no class, bland as a box, it's no wonder in Melee you can't beat Fox. In every game you're **** tier, so just stay back there, I got this in the bag like all those wives you should have never had.
Roy: Oh look, it's Seliph! Or is it Ike? Honestly, you might want to dye your hair white. You're such a generic animu player that your personal weapon is a "rapier". honestly? Could you do something with a bit of testoterone? Or perhaps I should call you gaming first heroine?
Marth: I'm the original, the tried and true classic. You're like a rip off born from a red neck. I'm such a staple that no one can hate, at least one of my games actually made the states.
Roy: ...Oh, lookie here, someone is bringing up games. But in Melee I bring you more shame. I got a sword with teh phire, I'll launch you higher, people loved how I wasn't generic while you're just "another sword user" so just forget it
Marth: ...at least I didn't debut in Melee
Roy: ...jerk

.... slow clap that turns in to dramatic applause.
---
The first game i remember playing is OOT so Im the best kind of biased
#12SwampertOwnsPosted 3/5/2013 7:57:42 PM
MarioLinkGenofa posted...
I'll give this a shot.
Be Gentle, not black.

Marth: Oh hey a red head, tales one axe to be a dead head. No stats, no class, bland as a box, it's no wonder in Melee you can't beat Fox. In every game you're **** tier, so just stay back there, I got this in the bag like all those wives you should have never had.
Roy: Oh look, it's Seliph! Or is it Ike? Honestly, you might want to dye your hair white. You're such a generic animu player that your personal weapon is a "rapier". honestly? Could you do something with a bit of testoterone? Or perhaps I should call you gaming first heroine?
Marth: I'm the original, the tried and true classic. You're like a rip off born from a red neck. I'm such a staple that no one can hate, at least one of my games actually made the states.
Roy: ...Oh, lookie here, someone is bringing up games. But in Melee I bring you more shame. I got a sword with teh phire, I'll launch you higher, people loved how I wasn't generic while you're just "another sword user" so just forget it
Marth: ...at least I didn't debut in Melee
Roy: ...jerk

My gosh, someone make a vid of this. NOW.
---
"To be defeated is to lose everything. Are you prepared for that outcome?" - Hawke, Advance Wars 2: Black Hole Rising
#13MarioLinkGenofaPosted 3/5/2013 8:11:21 PM
...may potentially happen...
---
ROW ROW Fight Da powah
Cheap is an idiots word for effective.
#14DemiseEndPosted 3/5/2013 8:11:56 PM
Its funny because Marth is Top Tier.....
---
Real Metal bounces their breast. Deal with it
#15MarioLinkGenofaPosted 3/5/2013 8:13:21 PM
DemiseEnd posted...

I was aiming for the "casual melee new***" approach when I made most of Roy's "I swag at Melee" raps.

To put it bluntly, I wanted him to lose.
---
ROW ROW Fight Da powah
Cheap is an idiots word for effective.
#16SwampertOwnsPosted 3/5/2013 8:13:57 PM
DemiseEnd posted...

What I personally find funny is that, in both Melee and Brawl, I could only use Marth efficiently in one vs. one duels.
---
"To be defeated is to lose everything. Are you prepared for that outcome?" - Hawke, Advance Wars 2: Black Hole Rising
#17ivanhellsingPosted 3/5/2013 8:14:51 PM
Rideps1 posted...
The Doctor.

the only correct answer
---
White FC: 4428-0185-7278
Black 2 FC : 0992-0835-6808
#18SlaveBladePosted 3/5/2013 8:20:07 PM
Sorry, but Roy is actually a hard counter to fox in melee.

Pet peeve, get this **** right.
---
Interested in a RP about a post apocalyptic future Earth with some Mutant shenanigans? PM me if you wanna join~
#19KrazyKumaPosted 3/5/2013 11:18:19 PM
SlaveBlade posted...

Where does it say that? Every place that has a matchup chart that I've seen has Fox having the advantage over Roy.
#20SlaveBladePosted 3/5/2013 11:20:15 PM
KrazyKuma posted...
SlaveBlade posted...

Where does it say that? Every place that has a matchup chart that I've seen has Fox having the advantage over Roy.

He can get out of shine combos, all of his hits actually set everything else up to combo fox etc.
---
Interested in a RP about a post apocalyptic future Earth with some Mutant shenanigans? PM me if you wanna join~